• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
..the most satisfying thing in minecraft?

1# That blasted redstone circuits finally works!

2# I got my first diamonds!

3# Phew.. I did not die from that fall.

4# I had exactly enough blocks

5# I totally blew up that creeper with TNT. Take that!

6# Something totally different.

What would you say??

Level 4
...the most irretating things that ever happen in minecraft on hardcore.
1: Creeper blows you up right after you get some diamonds.
2: Swarm by zombie pigmen with some blazes and a ghast kills you while the zombie pigmen knock you off into the lava when your already on fire by the blazes.
3: Fall without knowing and you die with stuff you needed.
4: Spawn far away from the island when you go to the end, and when your building a path the Ender Dragon hits you off the side.
5: Breaking your diamond pickaxe, then dieing.
6: Spawn in a cave and you can't find your way out.
7: Spawn on a island with no trees and you cant find an island in the region.
Aside from the hardcore, the most irritating of all people who dislike minecraft without mods...
Screw up installing about twelve mods that took about half an hour.

Level 23
"Aside from the hardcore, the most irritating of all people who dislike minecraft without mods..."
Minecraft without mods = vanilla

And I didn't say that YOU hate vanilla, I said that people who DO are bloody hipsters.

Level 18
Hey vanilla is great!

Also people whatever you do, dont go in the nether with your view distance on tiny, mine is because the computer sucks.I can tell you its much worse than you can imagine, Ghasts?Cant see them. Navigation?I tought traveling trough the woods was hard, there your almost blind because everything loooks fucking the same!Terrible shit guys dont play on tiny!

Also in a world with a seed i made called "Herobrine I challange U" or something like that, i made to fuck around in creative, i found a village not a 100 blocks away from the spawn, when in my regular survival worlds, i cant find any villages fuck :mad: :mad: :mad:

1. Seeing some guy with player skin and pale white eyes starring at you at the cave exit, just as you get out of the mine with a stack of diamonds. And he rapes you, that follows xD And steals all your items from your chests and etc.
2. A charged creeper blows up your whole house.
3. Your cat drowns x(
4. Getting stuck by lightning.
5. Starring at an enderman, afterwards he rapes you xD
6. ^ If not, then the enderdragon rapes you...
7. Getting stuck in obsidian while you forget your diamond pick.
8. Entering a nether portal, whose end is blocked with bedrock xD
9. Getting banned by the admin for no reason :D
10. Fuc*ing noobs grief your house :mad:
11. Accidently replace redstone lamps with TNT, and activade :D
12. Getting teleported in lava lake.
13. Some noob eats your cake!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:!!! D:< dafuq...
14. A lighning strikes your pig garden and they all become pigmen. (NO BECON!!! D:)

and 15... Building a statue to the admin :D

EDIT: oh, and 16. Snapshot 12w27a is out //epicface :D

Status
Not open for further replies.