• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the colour of your snot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
hey! it's flue season! (probably not throughout the whole world but...)

how are you guys doing? did you catch the cold yet?

questions:

what is the worst Cold you have ever had?
how do you treat your cold, any family remedies?
what's the weirdest colour you have blown before? (please no weird racist/sexual responses)

for me This has got to be the worst cold I've ever had. if it survives till the end of this week it means its been around for 6 weeks. the colour of my snot is orange, bloody weird, and I've had a series of fever rashes, hallucinations, dizziness, head aches and blocked so bad I can't say hmm.

as for family remedies? my parents believe hard labour and work is the best cure. sweat it out!

...so what is the colour of your snot?

Level 19
I googled orange snot and they kept saying it's blood mixed in with yellow snot. I'm pretty sure its not blood. they are just being stupid.

the other thing they say is bronchitis or something but l like that it's orange. its beautiful really, I've never had it orange. pretty cool if I ignore all the dizziness, which is the only remainder condition of this flu.

I googled orange snot and they kept saying it's blood mixed in with yellow snot.
Very likely.

I'm pretty sure its not blood. they are just being stupid.
I'm pretty sure that they are right and you are stupid.

the other thing they say is bronchitis or something
Very possible, yes.

but l like that it's orange. its beautiful really, I've never had it orange. pretty cool if I ignore all the dizziness, which is the only remainder condition of this flu.
Headdesk.jpg.

Level 19
hey! I got a new condition. recently I was cutting my toe nails and found this nasty thick nail with like dandruff underneath

so I just figured, meh

but today I see my thumbs got that same nasty stuff on top of the nail coming out of the base of the nail

it's so epiclly. gross

Level 19
ok ok... where is the other sick person. I can't be the only person with the deadly delay deviant defecting dramatic disorder disease.

new condition: right eye is sore and sticks out a bit, plus everything is white when I look out of it. hmm so much fun.

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

I love eating my own snot, It's salty :p I don't need medications! I just need to eat my own snot instead <3

My yellow snot didnt become orange, if it combine with blood.
My snot and my blood are always separately.
So i never heard about orange snot.
So i have browse it,and i found this:
14-HHB-1378-Mucus-Infographic.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
I love eating my own snot
giphy.gif

Level 19
I still haven't regained my sense of smell since this flue and I have also refused to go to the doctor so maybe that's my fault.

what are some methods of killing nasal fungi? which is the only flue type symptom which eliminates your ability to smell.

I've been using vaka and Neem oil sprayed up my nose, which burns like sticking fire ants up your nose along with a hornets nest(but the nutty after taste isn't bad)

What as some other solutions.... besides a doctor

::::::::::^^

new flue, this time its a throat and headaches pain thing.

any home remedies out there?

I've been drinking walk milk with ginger and colic mixed in. I've already had 5 cups but little to no benefit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.