• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How would you die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
If you knew that you were going to die, with no way to stop it, but you were able to pick your death, then what would you pick to be your death? Personally, I would love to die by being sucked into a black hole. When that is happening, your body is constantly getting bisected. First you'll get ripped in half, then by fours, then by eights, then by sixteens, then by thirty twos, then by sixty fours, then by hundred and twenty eights etc. etc, all the way until you get to the singularity. Pretty cool way to die, IMHO.:ogre_haosis:

Please follow all Hive rules when posting. :)

Level 14
Hmm, I would love to die to be shot at by a Magnum Revolver, then someone cut me to pieces with a sword, and all that without feeling any pain.
Or, I would love to die by some random disease or by age.

I think you're supposed to choose one.

::p

I have to go with falling from a great height. Like from a few thousand feet. Then I could 'fly' for maybe half a minute before becoming 2D.

//\\oo//\\

Level 7
Shooooooooooooooot da Whooooooooooooooop
I'm firing my laz0R
W.T.F. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

:)

I see what you're getting at here.:ogre_haosis: Would be interesting, but who's going to have the laser to shoot you with in the first place?

Level 13
i want to die Doing JigSaw's Puzzel and telling this joke...
JigSaw:Hello EternalWow2010 i wana play a game....Wat will it be?Monopoly?Metropoly?Twister?
EternalWow2010:Hmmm Twister sounds great...!:D
A few minuts later!.....
EternalWow2010:THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND!!!

Level 11
I would die for the love of my fellow comrades, during a glorious battle where i alone save my platoon from danger but at the cost of my life, though i will be defeated my comrades will be safe, at the last second i will sequence our base to self destruct killing all opposition, and destroying all intelligence of our future plans... that would be my death :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'd love to die by the hand of God (literally smitten by God, undeniably and with surviving witnesses) at the apex of my honourable life, it wouldn't only be outrageously ironic considering my religious philosophy, but it'd portray the sacred deity in a black frame. That way, my death would be the crux of my biography and it would matter.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
and parting hard
Parting, as in ripped in half?
fewrf.png

Level 7
@Fladdermasken: If he was referring to getting ripped in half, a black hole is the way to go. As you're getting sucked into one, your body gets constantly bisected. Nice way to go if you ask me.

@Devine: I like that sarcasm/or I like that you are not being sarcastic. Wutlol.

Level 14
I'd die fighting for the right cause.

Which one?

why not die a quick and painless death instead?

Not as exciting.

I'd like to die while spinning in a tornado or just hit by a some big tsunami! :D

Interesting, I may try that...

I'd die form alcohol poisoning,yea thats the best way to go!!!And im pritty sure I will in the next few years.

That's the spirit!

...Am I the only one who actually wants to die from old age? <______>

Nope.

I'd love to die by the hand of God (literally smitten by God, undeniably and with surviving witnesses) at the apex of my honourable life, it wouldn't only be outrageously ironic considering my religious philosophy, but it'd portray the sacred deity in a black frame. That way, my death would be the crux of my biography and it would matter.

Which god? You may have to settle for being killed by religious fanatics.

//\\oo//\\

Level 11
Not as exciting.
Exciting seems rather irrelevant as well, you are dead. Also being tortured for hours until you die isn't my idea of exciting, but hey.

I'm fine with dying of old age.

Although if I was going to die anyways (ie terminal illness) I would say skydiving without a parachute.

No actually, you're 3D. We fall in a 3D world. You become 2D upon hitting the ground/water (which is essentially cement from a few thousand feet).
I wouldn't normally point out this technicality, but you did it first. You would remain 3 dimensional regardless of how hard you hit any surface because you would still have a dimension of height, though it would be small. It's the same way that paper is not in fact 2D but 3D, because it still has height.

Level 21
Just die of old age, and I don't want anything else to happen when I actually die.
No poison, no major injures or cuts that may make me bleed to death, no infections to make me explode, and nothing to make me look like a idiot.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Which god? You may have to settle for being killed by religious fanatics.

The one and only; God, Allah, Brahman, Buddha, you name it. They are all just interpretations of the same indescribable force. A force which I have no faith exists. If I was smitten by this force, directly and not indirectly (according to certain beliefs, any death would be caused by this force), undeniably and not disprovable, witnessed and not concealed, then I would die smiling, for it would be the most ironic death conceivable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.