• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which way would you face?

Which way would you face?

• Upwards (facing the sky)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Downwards (facing the ground)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Don't really care :/

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, I was wondering last night. And I wondered which way I would face if I were falling down from the sky. Would I like to face the ground so that I could "see" my death, or would I like to face towards the sky so I wouldn't know when I die?

Well I think I would face upwards so that I didn't quite know when I'm about to hit the ground. But what about you?

EDIT: You don't have any parachute :p

Level 12
Doesn't make much of a difference for me... Either way I'll die.

Unless I had a parachute, then I would face downwards.

EDIT: Curses... no parachute...

Last edited:
Level 14
Well, if I'm going to die and have no way of living, then I'd face upwards. I don't wanna see the ground as I die.

That's rather morbid, to be honest.

Level 27
If you look up while falling then eventually you reach a point where your peripheral vision notices things on the ground. I also expect there to be differences in sound when you are close to the ground. I think you'll know when you're at your last seconds.

I'd spin. :D

Level 14
Hmm well, spinning would be fun :p

I also chose upwards because I think it would be less painful to fall on your back/ass than on your face.

It doesn't matter if you're going to die anyway, it's just when I picture myself falling I try to imagine the pain and I would rather have the back of my skull bashed in, instead of my teeth and then my skull lol.

Level 13
What about SIDEWAYS?

But yeah I chose upwards because I believe then I wouldn't panic so much. Just thinking about seeing the ground come closer and closer and closer...

Level 11
I donj't care, about 75% of the earths surface is covered in water. I say that is good ods.

When falling from high altitudes and great speeds (as stated in the tread description), it doesnt matter will you hit the ground or watter. Bouth will act like a hard surface. Your dead either way.

And I would face the ground. Then look around me. Then face the ground again. Staring in to the eyes of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.