• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imagine good friend on Hive's Face and Draw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine good friend on Hive's Face and Draw it
kekeke

No Spoiler, If you willing to reveal to show your face to show how wrong the guy draw your face, go ahead XD tho if you don't just say it look like you or not, (And Tips xd)

Guess by using tip's like , Instinct, Country, posting style, Age, or anything to make you imagine his face

Example:
Mythic (Im Pretty Sure it does not look like you)
attachment.php

No Cheating, Don't draw the member that you already know how his face look like
I wonder how people guess my face

Attachments

• Mythic Imagine.png
    Mythic Imagine.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 292
Level 24
@Hayate: lol, not much right, I don't have that much big eyes and lips, oh yes, my body is just normal, though I don't know why I kinda see myself skinny, nice guess though, and I'm not eating cake :>

@Directive: oh, I thought you were Yuri hehe, and what do you mean of your name

Level 15
So here it is, Edge, Kurt, and Hayate. Close enough right? Tell me how percentage are those
I dont know who is Edge though, but I imagined him as someone older than me, maybe 20?
I imagined Kurt as.... Kurt from Master Chef Junior Indonesia, lol. But that Kurt is China guy(how do I type this? Chinesse? Chinanish?). Then somehow that make me think that this Kurt is a kid, lol. So idk
And Hayate, though my super vision said that you are a girl, I forcely change my mind to imagined you as a boy. Then somehow you looks like me (lol wtf). But thats imposible. So I changed it to a random face I got from my super vision. Do you have long hair?

Attachments

• IMG_9061.JPG
    IMG_9061.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9062.JPG
    IMG_9062.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9063.JPG
    IMG_9063.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
So here it is, Edge, Kurt, and Hayate. Close enough right? Tell me how percentage are those
I dont know who is Edge though, but I imagined him as someone older than me, maybe 20?
I imagined Kurt as.... Kurt from Master Chef Junior Indonesia, lol. But that Kurt is China guy(how do I type this? Chinesse? Chinanish?). Then somehow that make me think that this Kurt is a kid, lol. So idk
And Hayate, though my super vision said that you are a girl, I forcely change my mind to imagined you as a boy. Then somehow you looks like me (lol wtf). But thats imposible. So I changed it to a random face I got from my super vision. Do you have long hair?

Thank you for Making me So handsome, Even tho Im not that handsome IRL
I kinda Have Long hair, More like Ongoing Long Hair, I think Im a Little bit Like a Suspicious Uncle That Look a little bit like a Aunty (But I don't like it)
My Hair is Quite long tho

Oh, Also, Im a Lil Fat
I have something Called Beer Belly even though I don't drink Beer

Edit: I wear Specs

Level 15
Wtf is ongoing long hear and spec? I goggled and I got some girl image and girl with glasses. Don't tell me you are a girl.
Anyway, I got the vision. I will recreate that.

Level 15
IMG_9065.JPG
Before read your last post (up)
Then, after read that (down)
IMG_9067.JPG

And also, I am from Indonesia, half Indonesia, quarter Dutch, and quarter Chinesesihsnsa (China, how do I type that stupid word). And I am a girl :)

Attachments

• IdearoAce.png
    IdearoAce.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 206
Level 15
@Hayate
Lol actually I am a male, And that almost looks like me, just remove that long side hair, shorter the back hair, also thinner mouth.

And I re-draw Hayate again. Hope this one is good. edit: oh man, i put wrong shadow on his cheek bone. That make it look skinny :0
And i draw Ralle too

Attachments

• IMG_9069.JPG
    IMG_9069.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9071.JPG
    IMG_9071.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 85
@Hayate
Lol actually I am a male, And that almost looks like me, just remove that long side hair, shorter the back hair, also thinner mouth.

And I re-draw Hayate again. Hope this one is good.
And i draw Ralle too

Psst, I don't have Beard, Only A little Mustache (Even Tho I want the Beard so Badly, but it just don't wanna grow)

And you made me look alot handsome that I actually is XD

I have a Thicker Eyebrows XD

I like it even though the picture is too handsome to be me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.