• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fsjal Drawing Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
The logo will be changed starting from monday, so that it will last for a full week...it would be nicer that way
And i guess that the winners will be decided as originally planned, meaning that there will be an average of the 3 reviews and so there will be 3 places, each with 1 participant

Level 11
Okay, so here are the final results, which is actually an average of the total points from the 3 reviews by the judges

1: BloodElf ->99/100
2: Undeadducky -> 95/100
3: Wimbo -> 92/100
4: EloTheMan -> 83/100

By this, i can proudly say that BloodElf won the 1st place, Undeadducky the 2nd and Wimbo the 3rd

I will reupload their entries on the fsjal gallery as winners, and the group logo will be change starting monday

Level 14
@Cakedog
Undeadducky recieved 4 rep (Someone rep him,not me,because i can only give +2,and that means having 6 points lol)
Bloodelf Recieved 4 rep (but the profile rep showcase is too little,i'll ask him to see his User CP)

Level 12
@ Xian
One of the judges gave him(Undeadducky) the fourth rep. ???
(..and i mean all the winners of the Fsjal contests..)
It's just that.... it would be nice to keep our promises.
Without any reward(or partial reward), no one has the motivation to participate in a future contest.
(Talk to you, because you're the only one who answered me, i don't blame you.:as:)

Level 14
@Cakedog
I have 200+ rep,people wit that much rep can give +2 instead of +1

Level 12
Well, well!:con:
I think you don't understand what i mean.
I'm glad you have so much rep. (i'm sure you will gain even more) and it's great you can give +2 rep.( knew). But it's not about that.
I wonder, how much rep. should have received each winner from each member of the jury (Dynamiczx, w3.player, Xian) ?
Of the three judges, only w3.player has accomplished its mission, giving rep. to all winners. Very nice of him!:thumbs_up:

Level 9
About your discussion, i will not comment, but if you want to talk to me about it, send a VM.

About what's going on... please, try not to use this thread so much for debating... And where is the third contest? Someone said he would start one... *chuckles*

Status
Not open for further replies.