• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fsjal Drawing Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
BR,we had a discussion about it, it was about if it would be paired or not,or what theme will be used

Level 11
Okay...let's clear the things about the second fsjal contest as i was pretty inactive these days
Truth is, that I didn't thought clearly about what will this be about and what kind of score rating it will have....But i can tell sure that it won't be a paired contest...
Still, the contest will come up around these days...before or after The New Year Eve and more details will come up the following days ;)

Happy Holidays to you all ;P

Level 11
Please visit the ,,Hello Everyone" thread as i posted additional informations, not only about the second contest but about future contests too...also i think that it's a more appropiate thread to discuss further details about the contests

Status
Not open for further replies.