• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fsjal Drawing Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Lol killerjel1 :D
And also guys, i forgot to tell you, but the exact hour of the deadline tommorow will be 23:59...or let's say, midnight hehehhe
Why?Because it's kinda, more funny that way, and it will be some extra time for those who didn't had the time to finish it

And Kaplan, there can't be a 4th judge, i am sorry, but you can participate if you want, and if you are sure that you can provide an entry by tommorow midnight

Level 9
What the??? Fire in the screen for me? It's clear that you don't know me... maybe i do look scary to people but come on... i am a being of balance... if you want an interesting effect then i agree with some... i don't know... fast magic lightnings. (something that resembles both light and darkness, my example was lightning because it's light... and comes from the sky, but also has devastating capacities)

Level 9
Well... xian did at first, but decided to be a judge... as for kaplan... well he seems quite absent from the group these days.... who knows...

Only approximately 2 hours left and 5 more drawings are to be submitted... please people... hurry up.

My entry : Hera, the queen of gods:
209577-albums5076-picture54938.jpg

Made with MsPaint! :)

Level 5
Holy crap Blood elf for the win Woot,woot
Blood elf amazing entry
...-_- kicks my medusas ass -_-....
you will surely win with hera :D

Level 14
I just noticed that BE's entry was 1 hour late,w3 and Dyna,is it still ok, cause for me thats just awesome,anyway guys who are polishing your work,please note that the contest has ended and cannot be edited anymore,except if most of the judges or contestants want an extension

Level 9
OH well... i think everything is closed for now... unless Dynamiczx wants to somehow exted the period... fine... but i think it's over. Oh by the way... Xian, BE300 actually posted his entry in the last minute.... (as far as i see it). So we have 4 drawings... too bad *sad face*... too little but... we will do our best.
Xian, Dynamiczx will contact you and give you a few details about the judging, please stand by.

Level 14
But wouldn't that make the Contest... a little.. unfair? 4 Pics,3 Winners, Maybe the one who didn't win might have more impact on his loss if he comes out home seeing everyone else won something

Level 11
Sorry i couldn't announce anything at the time where the deadline should have been announced, i had some problems then
Anyway, i would suggest an extension if the other judges agree because, even if BE's entry is one hour late, i think we could let him, but if we let him stay, it would be fair for the others aswell

And that is not the only reason, the other reason is that it would be a pity to disqualify the contestants because of their real life problems which may have stopped them from working on the entry, after all, this contests are in a social group, and they are for fun, the prizes being....symbolical only...and where would the fun be if the contest would be strict?

Edit:I checked BE's entry with more attention, and what can i say, he posted it right on time... 12:00 AM (GMT +2) hahahahha....but still, i will still support my idea of letting an extension, what do you say guys?

Level 9
As you wish... i agree anyway. But still... i would like this extension to be short since in a few days i will have some RL things to do... and i won't be able to help on judging, that's why i would like us to begin sooner. (Probably today or tomorrow)

Level 14
Not even a single stroke,he forgot that he even posted (i can see what he's doing cause we live in the same house)

Level 11
Oh well, i am sorry to hear that gorb...
So then, it means that the only contestant we have to wait for is Raven right?

Still ,gorb, if you may want to, you may still come up with a entry as the extension will be for 2 days :p

Level 5
My final entry! :D

211764-albums5179-picture54912.jpg

-added scales
-added scales on snakes
-added folds on the toga
-New bracelet with elven patterns
-the snarl on the face
-red things on arms
-and shes biting her lips
-and highlights on the snakes and on skin!
:D
EDIT: and things that youll see that i forgots
lol xD

@Dynamiczx

What the ****, i worked on this sh*t of Fsjal - 3 days. Time in which i argued with everyone in the house (no one worked on computer - because of me and - i mad my brother with questions.).
I'm late to school because i slept late.
I barely had time to do my homework and basketball practice.
My hand hurts because of the mouse. Head and eyes hurt from so many colors and shades i've changed (these days) on MS Paint.
And you suggest that I`m a liar? :( :( :(
I am not any of the two (liar and asian).
By the way - on that crown (which you suspect that i haven`t worked with Paint), i ruined a whole day (to make it shine).
I had my reasons - for which i lost my time working on details (with this crappy MsPaint).
This was the first and last time I waste time that way! Not worth it at all!
I will learn to use GIMP (as my brother teased me so long).

Level 14
I believe BloodElf is 300% correct,paint is able to create photoshop CS5-looking works if you spent a long duration of time in the making of it,as for the judging,shall i start on it?

Level 8
sorry for fires and waves i didnt think of your attitudes, i just made it like that :D sorry.
and sorry for late comment.
fire for me is what helps people live like cooking (fire element).
vines,nah i just think vines are good (nature element).
water waves because xian flows with the topic (water element).
at first i just think that these are the major elements.

Level 14
No,its because you smoked a shitload of marijuana when making that post

Status
Not open for further replies.