• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imagine good friend on Hive's Face and Draw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
So here it is, Edge, Kurt, and Hayate. Close enough right? Tell me how percentage are those
I dont know who is Edge though, but I imagined him as someone older than me, maybe 20?
I imagined Kurt as.... Kurt from Master Chef Junior Indonesia, lol. But that Kurt is China guy(how do I type this? Chinesse? Chinanish?). Then somehow that make me think that this Kurt is a kid, lol. So idk
And Hayate, though my super vision said that you are a girl, I forcely change my mind to imagined you as a boy. Then somehow you looks like me (lol wtf). But thats imposible. So I changed it to a random face I got from my super vision. Do you have long hair?

i'm 20 but close enough. it's me on my avatar.

Here's Mythic...
Oh my god what have I done?! WHAT HAVE I DONE, THAT'S HORRIBLE! xD
Mythic, if you see this, sorry bro, it didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to... :D

Can someone draw me plz? It's interesting what you'll come up with :p

Attachments

• Mythic.PNG
    Mythic.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.