• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If it were possible...Would you live inside a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
What i ment is im sure you can put together the reason why i want to be the lich king.
Obviousgraffiti.jpg

You know a game it would be awesome to live in? Katamari Damacy! I'd get to listen to an funtastic soundtrack all day while trying to avoid getting rolled over and stuck on a giant ball of trees, people, sharks, benches, more people, and skyscrapers.

Level 2
I would probably just be some overpowered guy in some RPG who just ran around slaughtering people for no apparent logical reason. I don't know exactly which game though.

Level 7
I'd likely to be in world of The Forgotten Realm, and I would be a bard residing in Kuldahar.

Last edited:
Level 34
I would pick something dandy, a WW1game is too big and a WW2game is too bloody. I go for Resistance, Fall of Men. Yes, I like the old fashioned style.

Level 7
I wish I could live in a Pokemon game. Hard to choose which one, though
Maybe if they were all connected.......OH YEAH!

Level 4
I would like to live in Anarchy Online, as a Shade or an Agent that would be wonderful specially trying to use one of those grids :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.