• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wat movie/song/clip/game struck the deepest emotional cord with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Just that, what movie or video game or clip (like on youtube) or affected you emotionally the most? Personally I tend to not get to emotional during movies, i dont remember ever getting emotional over a song or video game, but this clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs brought out more emotions in me within 3 minutes than most anything else I'd ever seen. so i would most definetly have to go with Kiwi! at said link.

the end was so sad when the Kiwi died!:sad: but it was a happy sad because the kiwi was living out its dream!

Level 12
No, have never been touched by any show or even cried over any show since I was six/seven. Well, you might laugh, but the only time I was touched, was by the Pokemon movie lol. Sorry for being such an ass, to myself. I think it was the part where something like the mew/mewtwo and pikachu died thing, argh nevermind, I almost totally forgot about pokemon.

Level 36
The most recent, to strike deep deep inside me, was the Gears of War commercial. I think depressing music, and silent video that lets the images do the talking really somehow hit home for me, and set to Mad World, well if there was ever a song to commit suicide to, that's the one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8

BTW, contrary to everyone's belief, the guy doesn't die at the end. Regardless, that's the best videogame commercial I've ever seen.

Level 12
Orginally posted by Ham_Ham
I am invulnerable against any type of emotion, nothing can make me cry.

Are you sure? What about in a situation your family members are being held gunpoint and you had to choose between your mother and father(Yes I know, drama). Would you cry?
Only no show/movie/music will affect my emotions.

Level 36
I think for movies, The Warriors would definetly be it for me. It's about this gang, framed for killing an important leader that could unite all of the gangs of new york city and take it over, and they have to make it back to their home turf with every other gang in nyc trying to kill them. Based on a Greek myth. It really shows what team work is all about and beating the odds. Plus, the warriors kick a lot of ass along the way XD

Level 7
I think for movies, The Warriors would definetly be it for me. It's about this gang, framed for killing an important leader that could unite all of the gangs of new york city and take it over, and they have to make it back to their home turf with every other gang in nyc trying to kill them. Based on a Greek myth. It really shows what team work is all about and beating the odds. Plus, the warriors kick a lot of ass along the way XD

I don't know why is it so emotional :p, I wathed it.

Level 36
I don't know why is it so emotional :p, I wathed it.

Well it might be because I love the movie, but just how I can sort of get into it. I can see how they must feel having everyone aainst them, and I admire how they can still hang together to make an escape. For a New York Gang they exhibit teamwork, courage and leadership and that's what they need when you need to stay behind. It's a heroes story, told from an antihero point of view. You see war movies of soldiers trapped behind enemy lines, this is similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.