• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Stupid YouTube Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I would like to point out that this is not directed at anyone, it is about Video Clips made from Video Games in general
Has anyone, besides myself, ever noticed all the stupidity of the world, society and people in general. I have always thought this, but a YouTube video gave me a reason to speak out. I was trying to shpw my brother "Power of the Horde", without loading WC3 and I thought that YouTube would be the best place. What I found was that every single video consisted almost entirely of someone running around the game (which was usually WoW) for the 3-4 minutes of the song.

Please tell me how this is relevant to the song. I've noticed it with many songs that have a video game as the video clip. It would seem that no-one puts in effort to make something worthwhile. Take a look at "Chuck Norris in Oblivion". That is the most creative use of a game I have ever seen. For those of you who think something like it cannot be done with WarCraft 3 have not realised the power of the World Editor. Look at some of the cinematics people have made. You can get some pretty good clips from them. Why not put one of them on YouTube, without pointless running around.

Please excuse me if I have offended anyone but creativity is key.

Level 34
Was thinking of the same thing Modo, people let's have someone (like Wolverid?)
make a account which uploads all the cinematics on THW, you know like that fanatic Elvis Presley dude did he made a account which was filled with (edited) Elvis songs! You get the picture.

......................................__.......... ......
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,...........................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,.....................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,.....................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.....................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\...................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,..............
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..).............
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/..............
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..............
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\...............
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,...... ............
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lol'd about your (theft of) art. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.