• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Youtube video of my w3 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could try ZD,it's completly free and has no restrictions,at least it didn't had back when i used it like 2-3 years ago...It records quite good but it's not as complex and awesome as fraps,but still,it's good for recording gameplays :D

I think I remember using that a while ago and it was the only program I could get to work right with Wc3, but it had like a 30 day trial restriction (you can probably just download it over and over again).

I had originally tried using Camstudio, but it didn't record right (the models were blinking or something, it was like glitching wc3's graphics).

Thanks, Rispetto. I will download XSplit, and it is good that it is completely free. :))

thumbs_up_large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.