• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first Youtube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I just uploaded my first youtube video where I discuss my theory of what happens to a Pokemon when you trade it in-game please post your thoughts either here or in the comment section of my video.

I used only the software that is provided to you by Microsoft when you purchase a computer with Windows 7 as the OS other than when I needed to a picture to be transparent inside another picture. When I did this I used the free software GIMP.

Level 25
Pokemon_1f8cba_1068918.jpg

Level 24
I like the content.

Good job man.

Thank you, I did not expect such a positive comment from a moderator such as yourself nor did I know you could give rep in the off-topic section though I guess that's one of the perks of being a moderator. :D

Anyhow big thanks for the comment.

Level 24
Alright, so I've been gone from my computer for a while but do not fear I'm now back on THW and youtube.

Level 24
I didn't plan on making to many posts here but I recently just uploaded my 10th theory and I wanted it to be special so I made one that was very important to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.