• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Living off YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well as most of u already know, there is a way to live off youtube which is... You have to make YOUR own videos like u CANT have background music thats copyrighted or show stuff thats copyrighted on the video such as CD's and neither upload like a WWE match that u filmed with ur camera. Well I am currently studying Filmaking in College (Massachusetts College of Art) and they told me a good way to let people know about my skills in filmaking was to create a youtube account and get as many followers as i can and show-off my skills in editing and directing.

So far so good, I've been making videos on youtube for a month and i already have 50 subscribers (50 in a month starting from scratch is pretty good). My videos are basicly crude humour, sex, drugs, alcohol and dirty jokes... Thats what everybody thinks nowdays, right? SEX SEX SEX fap fap fap fap fap... right? hahaha

Well lets talk about the bills. How you get money off youtube? first u need an Adsense account, once u get it u have to connect it with your youtube account and then put ads on your videos, yes it is all about those annoying ads... Everytime somebody cliks on your ads you get money... easy, right? Well it isnt, at least at the beginning... Once u have around 500 to 1,000 subscribers u could be making like 40 bucks a week of course depending on how many videos you post.

Well this thread is basicly to let everybody here on the Hive know about this thing so u can take advantage of it, I do have a little channel which i would much appreaciate if u could subscribe or at least watch one of my videos and critizise me cuz what i really care about for now is critics, i want to know what people think of my videos...

Here is my very first video:

and right now like right now as I post this I am rendering one new video which is the second video of a little series of videos that I will be uploading that is about getting drunk with snacks such as gummy bears, marshmellows, etc.
This is my first episode of the drunken series:

If you have a channel post it here so i can check it out and we can share critics so we can all get better at this, of course if u want... and if u dont then i dont know hahahaha

Comment YouTubers!

Level 13
Even though you visited map sections here for years, you seem to never seen the forums: First page is always hate. ALWAYS.

That being said, you just did an awful advertising here, which is unusual for hive :p

Welcome and continue in what you are doing! I didn't see much drama here lately :D

The reason for why a lot of people hate you right now is because you're really not a valuable asset to this website. You've just made your account and haven't actually submitted anything to the resource section or anything like that.
And right off the bat you're advertising your channel and you want us to help you get more subscribers so you become a partner or something. (/ads)
Really, nobody likes whores wanting attention here for a channel, which in my opinion really sucks.
Your humor/jokes are horrible.

Level 9
The reason for why a lot of people hate you right now is because you're really not a valuable asset to this website. You've just made your account and haven't actually submitted anything to the resource section or anything like that.
And right off the bat you're advertising your channel and you want us to help you get more subscribers so you become a partner or something. (/ads)
Really, nobody likes whores wanting attention here for a channel, which in my opinion really sucks.

That is an awesome welcome from a moderator, i posted this so people could take advantage of it not for my own purpose and I did uploaded something but YOU did not check it and it is still pending with more than 20 other maps that YOU were supposed to check. I am not trying to be a bitch but you started it haha

That equates to 2000$ a year... You are aware the Government pays you 4-6 times that in benifits and you do not even have to work at all?

Yea i know that but it was just an example, also i do have a regular job to pay my college and this is like a hobby which will help me in my career in the future

Level 31

What The Heck!!

Level 25
I'll keep this open for a while
BUT
Little-Fockers11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.