• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What the fuck is up with "Fred"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
YouTube - Fred's Channel

From Wikipedia

Fred Figglehorn is a fictional character who is the primary subject of a channel on the video-sharing website YouTube. The Fred channel is one of the most subscribed, with over one million subscribers. The videos are centred around a fictional 6-year-old, Fred Figglehorn, who has a dysfunctional home life and "anger management issues".[1] The character of Fred is played by Lucas Cruikshank, a teenager from Columbus, Nebraska, USA.[2]
Cruikshank introduced the Fred Figglehorn character in videos on the JKL Productions channel he started on YouTube with his cousins, Jon and Katie. He set up the Fred channel in April 2008. By April 2009, the channel had over 1,000,000 subscribers, making it the number one most popular and subscribed channel of all time.[1][2] The "Fred Goes Swimming" episode was nominated for the "Favorite User Generated Video" award at the 35th People's Choice Awards, but it lost to Barack Roll. Cruikshank also guest-starred as Fred in an episode of iCarly, a sitcom on Nickelodeon. He also appeared on the Tyra Banks Show, to talk about the YouTube phenomenon. According to YouTube insight metrics, the largest age group of viewers is 13-17, though Cruikshank points out that this could skew lower because users must state they are at least 13 to create a YouTube account. Many YouTube users have created parodies of Fred, or other characters in his videos.
The Fred channel has received over 41 million channel views and over 260 million video views since its launch. He has passed Nigahiga, and Smosh as well as many other famous channels. His channel was the first channel to hit one million subscribers.

I watched one of his videos, WHAT THE FUCK? Why the fuck are people fucking idolizing this retarded fag of a 10 year old? He's not fucking funny, and he's fucking gay and annoying.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS 1 MILLION FUCK SUBSCRIBERS FUCKING RAGE CAPSLOCK FUCK

For fucking WHAT?

wtf_is_this.jpg

That kid sounds and acts like a queer smurf who drank too much coffee.

Level 4
I watched one of his videos, WHAT THE FUCK? Why the fuck are people fucking idolizing this retarded fag of a 10 year old? He's not fucking funny, and he's fucking gay and annoying.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS 1 MILLION FUCK SUBSCRIBERS FUCKING RAGE CAPSLOCK FUCK

For fucking WHAT?

My point exactly. He's retarded and doesn't do anything but say random things and speed to voice sample up for that high pitched effect.

Level 14
You're all just jealous. I agree that it's retarded and gay but frequently those are some of the conditions for things to be popular. I mean, look at this, DotA, the Jonas Brothers, etc.

It's just how it works.

Level 12
Do not worry or despair, Hive. Once I establish my position as the ultimate ruler of the universe, I will have Fred, along with everyone subscribed to his channel, publicly castrated and shot.

(Jonas Brothers too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.