• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Game Theory episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
It was not a long time ago when I found a channel with 50 000 subscribers called The Game Theorist and I was surprised by how fast it was growing in subscribers. Around the end of 2013 however the channels subscribers started to sky rocket. Four months ago a video was made to celebrate the channels 500 000 subscribers and now that channel has almost 1 500 000 subscribers which means that it has gained almost 1 000 000 subscribers in that small amount of time or you could also say that it has increased its subscriber numbers by 200%. Since that is a really sick amount I wanted to see if anyone else out there liked the videos as much as I do and ask you what your favorite episode is?

My personal favorite since I'm a fan of the Legend of Zelda games and astronomy is this pearl which theorizes what would happen if the moon in Majora's Mask actually tried to hit the land of Hyrule.

Level 24
That was fund and useful. Liked that tidal stretching explanation. Thanks again:)

It's great to see that people find out this videos for the first time and want to keep watching them since that is half of the purpose of this thread. :)

Level 9
Hey, those Game Theorists almost the same as those FanFictioners, too. Making game theories. Amazing.

Level 24
That's a great video, especially so since I'm a swede. :) Though he did skip the most obvious resemblance between Skyrims society and vikings, Sovngard. The word gard comes from the Swedish word gård but since the english alphabet don't include the Swedish letters Åå, Ää and Öö, going with gard was much simpler. Examples of this is Midgård, Utgård & Asgård.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.