• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Great Youtube Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The Hive Workshop Youtubers Thread!

Well, I couldn't find a thread like this on search so I decided to make it myself.
For everyone on the Hive that has a Youtube channel, let this be the place to share it! Maybe you'll get more subs and views, maybe you'll find some super cool content you never knew you needed in your life!

Feel free to share your channel or new videos you upload! (I'll create an index on this main post for all the users Youtube channels), when you post your channel, give at least a small description of what your channel is all about!

Channel Index:

Abelhawk - Abelhawk (Warcraft III Easter Egg Channel)
BlackEnvyX - BlackMalachite (Black Malachite, Music / Music Commentary Channel)
Daffa the Mage - Daffa Abiyyu (Warcraft Modding Channel)
Deepstrasz - deep strasz (Music / Hive Contest Channel)
Jayborino - JayborinoPlays (Custom Warcraft III Campaign Channel)
Kyrbi0 - Khyrberos (Content to be determined)
Nightstalker - www.youtube.com/user/nightstalker06698 (Music Channel)
Phantawalker - Phantawalker - Composer (Music Channel)
Retera - TheShorka (Warcraft 3 Modeling / Tutorial Channel)
Rollboat - Kirka Kirkata (Music Channel)
Shar Dundred - Shar Dundred (Content to be determined)
Sliced - Centurion (Warcraft III Tutorials / Custom Campaign Channel)
WTII - wtiiwarcraft (Warcraft III / Reforged Channel)
YetAnotherYoutuber - YetAnotherYoutuber (Custom Warcraft III Campaign Channel)

Last edited:
Level 14
Level 14
Heyya! Got redirected here by deepy. Props for the idea, it is a great thought in my opinion.

You can add mine on the thread too, ill do the visiting later on back at home!

www.youtube.com/user/nightstalker06698

Hi guys!) Also redirected by deepstrasz, this is a great idea)

Here is my channel: Phantawalker - Composer

I feel like it's better to just incorporate this into the earlier-linked already-existing thread... But what the heck.

Khyrberos

Nothing much there but someday, maybe.

Added all of your channels to the Index!

Level 21
Hey there, my channel is in my signature, I've showcased quite a large number of custom campaigns and attempt to shepherd people here to try them for themselves. Thanks deepstrasz for pointing this thread out to me.

Level 12
Hey there! I'm Abelhawk, the creator of the surprisingly successful WarCraft III Easter Eggs series on my YouTube channel. Besides Easter eggs, I've branched off to talking about behind-the-scenes stuff, unused beta content, and fun facts. My videos have even put me in contact with a former Blizzard developer who I was able to interview. In the future, I hope to provide World Editor tutorials, and once Warcraft 3 Reforged comes, who knows?

Level 1
I used to make Warcraft III content a few years ago. It was mostly about tutorials and some custom campaign playthroughs.. I thought about going back to making some more videos like them but these past few years have been a bit rough...
Still, if anyone would like to watch some of the stuff I made, I'd gladly appreciate it and, who knows, with enough support I might have the motivation to continue what I started :D Enjoy !

Sliced Orange OVI

Hi guys! My YouTube channel has just reached 100 subscribers and contains lots of Warcraft 3 tutorial videos regarding how to use my Matrix Eater software for 3D editing. I have videos on importing model portraits into existing models, adding attachment points, giving the Paladin model file alternate animations to turn into a bird, and even a weird tirade about Geoset Anims. Sometimes the channel splits off to feature real life or entertainment/trolling content, but usually the most parody style videos where I go off the hook are kept in Unlisted mode.
TheShorka

The channel is named TheShorka, because Shorka is the name of my main World of Warcraft character. But I am the sole owner of the channel.

There is also a sub-channel that I created under the same YouTube login called Soothing World Editor that focuses on making content without purpose. But this channel has not been updated recently:
Soothing World Editor

Edit: here is a sample of the kind of fun we have on TheShorka channel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.