• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft III Alternate: Retelling the Warcraft III Story with Swapped Races

Level 2
apart from alternative warcraft he has no interest in doing a reverse warcraft like in reverse starcraft where you play in the perspective of the enemies

apart from alternative warcraft he has no interest in doing a reverse warcraft like in reverse starcraft where you play in the perspective of the enemies
The only projects I am working on are Warcraft III Alternate and the Archon Splitter. For Reversed Warcraft 3 campaigns, check the campaign Burn the Mind

(New) Chapters 7 and 8 of the Horde Campaign: Spirituality's End have been finished!
Every chapter is unlocked, except for chapter 8 which is unlocked after beating chapter 7.
Anything that sticks out should be reported.
I want to know what you think of the difficulty of the chapters. Are they too easy? Are they too hard? Or are they all right?

You can give feedback on the project's Discord Server: Join the Warcraft III Alternate Discord Server!

Spirituality's End Download Link

Last edited:
Level 27
Still haven't beaten Chapter 7 on Hard yet, since I'm struggling to find out a proper strategy, but damn, Chapter 8 is something mighty special.

Tassadar and Nral would be proud.

Level 2
yello bro i got a question about progress through expansion campaigns how its going and whats the approx at least plan to release those

ok waiting then :) cant wait :) how is the current progress?
Colonization of Kalimdor remaster was just released
I expect to release Spirituality's End in February or March
Then I will start working on Terror of the Earth Mother

Level 3
By any chance would you like someone to remake the CGI cut scenes from the original campaigns to fit in with these ones because I'll gladly work on that if you would like It, I don't really post on here often but I login to this old account to give the offer, willing to do it for free also :D

By any chance would you like someone to remake the CGI cut scenes from the original campaigns to fit in with these ones because I'll gladly work on that if you would like It, I don't really post on here often but I login to this old account to give the offer, willing to do it for free also :D
The CGI cutscenes have been remade as maps (except for The Warning cinematic). I'd love to see something like that. If you do it, you should take a look at the maps I made so the cinematics fit and use the same lines. The most important would be the Prologue intro with Medivh showing Thrall the Alliance fighting the Scourge. You can contact me on Discord if you want to talk more about this

Level 3
The CGI cutscenes have been remade as maps (except for The Warning cinematic). I'd love to see something like that. If you do it, you should take a look at the maps I made so the cinematics fit and use the same lines. The most important would be the Prologue intro with Medivh showing Thrall the Alliance fighting the Scourge. You can contact me on Discord if you want to talk more about this
ok I shall do that