• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Warcraft III: All In One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warcraft III: All In One

Summary
With this program, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne will be launched, with the campaign from Reign of Chaos added in the main Campaign screen.
This makes the entire Warcraft III campaign playable as one continuous story.
Not the most exciting of mods, but perhaps a reason to play the original game one more time.

See here for screenshots of the campaign screen:
http://imgur.com/a/q4ueP

Features
The main campaign screen consists of three parts: Act One: Reign of Chaos, Act Two: The Frozen Throne, and Epilogue: The Founding of Durotar.
In each of those campaigns, you will be able to select which part you want to play. A map is loaded, immediately redirecting you to the selected campaign.

No changes are made to your installation of WC3. The included campaign maps are edited versions of the official maps, but will not replace them.

Installation:
Extract the contents of the Maps folder to the Warcraft III maps folder (default: C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps).

The executable can be run from anywhere.

Changes:
-Maps:
-Adjusted campaign, level, gamecache triggers
-Restored dialogue from the demo campaign in Prologue03-05
-Restored Reign of Chaos tech tree, UI and art in the Reign of Chaos maps​
-Added entries to war3skins, MiscData, AmbienceSounds for use in the Main Menu and the Campaignscreen
-changed WC3 logo, replaced main menu texture files with Reign of Chaos versions (snow)

Download
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/475883/war3g-zip.html

True, it's not much different. It's just nice to have it in one place, I think. And the RoC prologue is now complete with all five chapters, including dialogue audio, which is nice.

I'm also kind of working on a Tides of Darkness (WC2) campaign which I'd like to add into this, but we'll see where that goes.

And it's a program, it runs TFT with an MPQ loaded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.