• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could i download the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Campaign with all the maps, so I could check how they have done some things??? Wich mebsite???

Level 2
lorothrigs said:
how about you BUY the frozen throne u lazy basterd
hmmm I was going to look at the maps in the tft camp. AND i alredy have the tft exp. so... but i found the campaign at the file war3.mpq :p

Level 3
Jeez, all these years, and nobody mentions the issue that making a custom campaign and throwing in the campaign maps doesn't work, because those maps are coded to load the original maps regardless. I bought Frozen Throne and I liked it. Why can't I make my own custom version of it that's a little harder or something like that?

Level 8
You can edit campaign for your game.I did it with mine ;p Made Archimonde win on the end of RoC ;D

Just use MPQMaster to extract campaign from some file in games folder.Then edit them and then replace them with the original.

Level 3
You can edit campaign for your game.I did it with mine ;p Made Archimonde win on the end of RoC ;D

Just use MPQMaster to extract campaign from some file in games folder.Then edit them and then replace them with the original.
Yes, but the triggers that come with the extracted original maps code them so that they'll try to load the original maps unless you know exactly what to change. Anyone who wants to know my experience and what exactly I did to get the Terror of the Tides Campaign working can look here: How to make Custom Campaign using Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne and get them working.

Status
Not open for further replies.