• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Storm & Arkadius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
These are two campaigns that I've worked on and have been wanting to release for a very long time. I have took an indefinite break from working on them, but instead of making my work go to waste, I'm uploading the campaigns over here. I may or may not work on them again. I hope you enjoy playing them as much as I have enjoyed making the campaigns. The two campaigns have been tested and can be played on the old classic PTR 1.31 version and on patch 1.26 with their respective versions.

Update: I have added older versions of the campaigns that can be played in the old Warcraft III version 1.26. Many features, bug fixes and quality of life improvements are missing from the these versions.

The Storm
Set in an alternate universe during the events of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, the Warchief Thrall has rallied the Orcish clans and has set his plans in motion to begin the extermaniation of the human race. Command the Kul Tiran kingdom with powerful fleets as Aiden Whiteforge and Marcus Blackforge against the Orcish invasion.

Arkadius
Also set in an alternate universe during the events of Warcraft III, the Arkadius are a talented and revered group of mages that combine all schools of magic. Unfortunately the magic studied in the city of Arkadia is of value to the Undead Scourge, how will Arkadius rise back again?

Models:
Deolrin
PROXY
Sin'dorei300
-Grendel
Tauer
Tranquil
Dmitry Rommel
Kuhneghetz

Skins:
67chrome

Icons:
Mr.Goblin
67chrome
PrinceOfFame
zbc
GreyArchon
CRAZYRUSSIAN
NFWar
MadMax

Misc:
assasin_lord

Special thanks to:
Blizzard Entertainment

If I have missed anyone please let me know and I'll make sure to add them.

Attachments

• TStorm.w3n
    4.2 MB · Views: 100
  • Arkadius.w3n
    9.9 MB · Views: 99
  • TStorm v1.26.w3n
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
  • Arkadius v1.26.w3n
    9.8 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.