• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Hero Arena] Necromancers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
You say I'm a demon? - I am.
You won't have any luck with me.
But so is my business evil and revenge
For a demon, it can't be otherwise.

[INTRO]
I really laugh a lot, cause i didn't even think, that in 2020 I will (cause i need it and want) create WC3 maps. After my map "Zombies in Village", and some apps for WC3, I thought, that it is enough and it is the end of my mapping expirience. But life is very funny and mapmaking like a hobby becomes a good and simple training of logic and fantasy. So, meet the new creation))

[WHAT IS THAT]
The legends did not lie - the old cemetery buried the most real necromancers! Unknown dark forces had awakened them to enslave the nearby lands, but something went wrong-the necromancers refused to accept the need to sow fear, death and destruction in the team. Instead, the dead mages decided to find out who was the only one worthy of being the Lord of the dead. Fortunately, there are no problems with the dead in the cemetery. And all would be nothing, but the riots in the cemetery found out in the office of God and the cemetery hastened soldiers of the Holy Inquisition - with the goal of total destruction of any traces of dark forces and necromancers.

[GAMEPLAY]

The genre of the map is most similar to the battle Royale.
The goal of the game for the Necromancer is to destroy opponents and the Inquisition.
The goal of the Inquisitors game is to destroy all Necromancers. Under this for Necromancers can play 9 player, and for Inquisition only 2.

As you might guess, the gameplay for Necromancers and Inquisitors is different.

[NECROMANCER GAMEPLAY]

What can a necromancer do to win?

- Raise the dead. Two, no - three different ways (although the third way does not so much resurrect as summon!). Grave grave grave grave is arranged in such a way that it contains three different types of graves - an old abandoned grave, an ordinary grave, and the grave of some venerable warrior. A weak spell will consistently raise the dead from abandoned graves for a while. Powerful spell of resurrection is able to raise from the graves of powerful undead that remain with the Necromancer until his death. Or own.
- Summon the demons. This is the third way to add to your own army of darkness. Complex, but effective. A necromancer can read a mysterious spell over the grave and summon a powerful and terrible demon from the depths of Hell to his side. Sometimes, if you read the spell correctly, you can summon Satan himself. And even-the Lord God.
- Rise. If the necromancer dies, the game doesn't end. The necromancer has a chance to resurrect by finding his own grave, which appears after his death. If the necromancer's spirit or grave is destroyed, then it's over.
- Use different items. At the gates of Paradise at the center of cemetery, you can buy interesting things, such as magic staffs or devil's cocks. Sometimes the wine of Jesus is brought there, but we need to check with the Apostle Peter. Where is this drunk sailor, by the way?
- Fight. The most important thing for a necromancer is to destroy other necromancers and the Inquisition.

[INQUISITOR GAMEPLAY]

What should an Inquisitor do?

Pray. Kill.

The Inquisitor is limited in his ability to summon the dead, but he can hire rogue hunters, foot soldiers, grave robbers, and even a monk in the vicinity of the cemetery. Each of these characters has one useful ability.
- Monk will help to see invisible spirits and detect the spirit of a deceased Necromancer.
- Grave robber is effective in getting various items from the graves.
- Hunter compensates for an attack at a distance.
- Infantryman can deal damage to several opponents at the same time.

In addition, the Inquisitor can well pray for the repose of other people's souls, which usually very much affects the health of the dead.

If an Inquisitor dies, his soul must reach the gates of Paradise in the center of the cemetery. If she succeeds , a new Inquisitor comes to the cemetery. First level.
If the Inquisitor's soul is killed by the dead - C'est la vie

[CURRENT STATUS]

It remains only to finish the crooks and their recruitment system for Inquisitors, and a little to correct the financial balance. And get AI to use the shop and pick up items. Everything else is ready.

[TECHNICAL INFO]

WC3 Version:
Players: 2-11
AI: Simple bots, only for Necromancers, can fight, raise the deads, ressurect and destroy enemies graves
Map size: less 1 MB

[SCREENSHOTS]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.