1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Miscellanous / Other] Card Game balance test

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Null, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Null

Null

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  2. Null

Null

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I would like you to message me if you have the intention of revewing the map, so I'm sure im not wasting my time waiting for some feedback that s never gonna come.

3. biridius

biridius

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can't really review much since it's for Reforged but what I can judge from the screenshots,
    - the cards have those large shadows, are they intended to be there?
    - maybe make the card model face towards the camera so it doesn't look like its laying on the ground, there is a property in war3 model editor that makes a bone always face directly towards the camera, think it's called Billboarded
    - could have better terrain but I assume you have more important things to work on right now
    - maybe a multiboard showing current cards per player and cap, instead of text message