• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Project [NOT MAP] Warcraft Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guyz,

Ive been lookin to put a warcraft card game together. This isnt a card game like pokemon crap or crap like that, but something a lil bit like the card game, Magic: The Gathering. There is a lot to be said about this project so i will explain everything little by little.

What kind of people am i looking for to help?

-Artists who enjoy drawing and COLORING art that has to do with warcraft.
-Computer art pros.
-People interested in any card games or who have an intrest in createing one. [MUST have played a card game before. MTG is a plus!]
-Creative writers and/or poets. Mini flavor text.

Even if you do make the card game, how the hell is anyone going to play, dude?

The cards will be able to be downloaded in sheets [9 cards on a sheet] and printed out. So, yes acourse they will be free, it will be illegal to sell them anyway.

How will the card game be played?

I have not come up with the entire rule base yet or the way the game is played. What i can say is if you played a card game like Magic: The Gathering, it will not be hard to learn, even if you haven't its not going to be extremely complexed complicatorzzzerrzz.

Interested on helping out?

If you are interested on helping put this together, it would be awsome!
You can PM me on wc3sear.ch forums or message me on AIM, my screename is P0lish Psych0

Thanks everyone,
~Lo

Level 12
No, no. He's asking about making a card game not a map. You do realize the difference of a card game to a map. So yes, more of an off topic thing than map.

Status
Not open for further replies.