• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Chaotica: A Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
In the distant year of 2008 I made a Card Game map, based mostly on Magic: The Gathering and the WoW Trading Card Game (which has since been discontinued.) Now that I'm getting back into mapping I figured it'd be a good idea to update the map a bit and apply new wisdom and skills to it.

Planned Changes
  • Redesign the map layout and clean it up.
  • Switch the map back to 1v1 for now; makes it clearer.
  • Focus on getting decent theme decks out before adding full deck customization
  • Get rid of the Essence energy system and go with a Hearthstone esque scaling mana system.
  • Get rid of cards as items as replace it with a unit as cards system.
  • Have actual graphical effects for spells and effects.

Attachments

• (4) Chaotica v1.01a.w3x
    384.7 KB · Views: 47
Planning to! It's just a bit tricky right now considering all the content is essentially in flux / going to change soon.
If you want hivers to be invested into your project, make it sparckly :D Just add a subtext saying ''these cards are still Workinprogress, no proper balancing has been done yet''

Status
Not open for further replies.