• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] Warcraft III Disolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

logo.png

WARCRAFT III DISOLUTION

Hello, I want to present my Warcraft 3 Disolution project that consists of a mod that adds races to select on any melee map or on maps that allow you to select your race. You can also play with your friends on a local network.

INFO: Disolution is a melee mod for WarCraft III TFT. Add multiple custom races and you can play on any melee map. This project focuses on revamping WC3, expanding its gameplay by adding new campaigns, new heroes in the tavern, etc. and keep it well balanced. It also has its own map editor to create maps with the data included in the mod

The mod will give a new look to the initial warcraft menu

1.jpg

the mod will eliminate the disadvantage since it cannot be used and you can only choose the race, the team and the color that will be used in the map

2.jpg

Added races:
Dalaran

Blood elves
Draenei
Worgen
Dwarf
Forsaken
Quilboar

Naga

The project is in Spanish language

if you want to download the project you can go to this link: Warcraft III Disolution

I also invite you to visit my facebook page where you can find out about future updates or if you have any questions you can tell me:Proyecto Disolution Facebook

I am grateful to the hiveworkshop community as many of the icons, textures and patterns are taken from this website.

If you are a creator of models, texture or icons of some of those that I use in my project and you feel annoyed by that fact, you can tell me and I will solve it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.