- Mar 22, 2016
Create 1 portrait icon and 3 ability icons for custom model/texture
- Only custom models/textures uploaded after 28.07.2012 are allowed. (Time when last contest with same theme has ended)
- Chosen custom resource must have approved status
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- Only freehand work is accepted. CnPs, in-game screenshot edits, excessive filter-work, trace-overs or heavy referencing existing artwork are not permitted.
- You must show at least 2 unfinished previews (WIP) for each of your submissions, before the deadline, as proof that they're yours. Minimum canvas size is 256 x 256 pixels.
- The icons must be made specifically for the contest. No previous works are allowed.
- Submissions must follow the contest theme.
- The icons must be physically attached to a post when complete and uploaded to the icon section. Icons mustn't be updated once uploaded, until the contest poll is over.
- Judges may not participate in the contest.
- No irrelevant, non-constructive or off-topic posts will be tolerated in this thread.
- Teamwork is not allowed.
First Place: 45 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
Other Participants and judges: 5 reputation points
Consistency of the icons in pack
|Do four drawn icons compliment each other well?||10%|
|Is the style used similar to other standard icons?||10%|
Theme and creativity
|How quality is the concept, how unexpected and creative is the idea? Originality and uniqueness of icons are judged. Are abilities logical for chosen unit?||25%|
|Technical quality of icons.||55%|
- 75 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 25 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
The contest shall begin on the 4th of August, 2017 and conclude on 4th of September, 2017, GMT
NOTE: You need to have permission from author of model/texture you chose to draw icons for.
Last edited by a moderator: