1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Queen of the Forest/Spirit of Vengeance

Submitted by Sellenisko
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
So. here is another one from my line of ancient models. This one is inspired by the lady of the forest from Dragon Age origins. Could be used as an night elven ancient hero, or spirit of vengeance, or queen of the forest, fairy or dryad or anything you want.
Enjoy. More models will soon follow.

Your Sellenius!
Previews
Contents

Queen of the Forest/Spirit of Vengeance (Model)

Queen Maskless (Model)

Lady of the Forest Mounted (Model)

1. Skyfira

Skyfira

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow! This looks amazing! Nice variations and I love the animations!

2. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is some HQ stuff man. I really love the concept and overall idea. Keep up the good work, I'm amazed!

3. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Wow, I love this!

4. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Well I wanted to finish my project and then release the models..but ...warcraft project have small chances to be finished...so I said "screw it" and I am releasing my model for the people :) at least they will be used for some good.

5. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Holy sh*t! What amazing mesh, not seen the anims yet, but dang cool man! Especially that elk's horns.
    5/5 :D

You said more are coming right? Keep e'm coming :D

6. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    There can be even some alterations/ use of different skin, like NagaSummoner so she would be blue. But I didnt want to make special model with only different texture coloration. If someone would like to have this version, they can tell me via PM. Oh and guys I am making new special models which will need some awesome custom skins, like totally new illidan, queen Azshara, nighborne elves and maybe even Sargeras. If you knew about some good texture maker who would be willing, let me know :D

7. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What can i say: this model has lots of great animations, well made mesh and proportions. Model is very unique and i vote for Directors Cut for this.

8. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Well I dont think it deserves DC. But thank you. Problem is, it has WoW animations, they are altered/modified so they have less KB, just like my Valkyr models, so the model is quite small even with many animations. I dont want to take credit for it. The Hart is based on Furions stag model. I will just be glad if my models are used, thats all :)

9. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    the mounted version could use some work. she's just static during all of the animations.

10. o_O I like the animations... especially the freaking WALK SWIM!

Dude.. you're awesome!

11. Sclammerz

Sclammerz

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fancy model. I like those animations.

12. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sweet model, though the animations on the unmounted model seems wacky, at least from the model viewer.
    More specifically the stand animation is not smooth, you can see it reseting.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  13. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Great one, although it's huge when talking about vertices, it has them almost 6000 (check in magos, it doesn't show on hive correct), and that's huge even for a mounted model. The hair has many vertices that aren't visible in game, you should definitely cut them up there. Animations are nice but one of the attack anims doesn't have much sense to me, mount is just moving his head a little and not attacking it's enemies.

14. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Don't have a lot of time, but I'd be remiss if I didn't comment somewhat on these models:

Really great stuff, man. This is quite a collection: speaking of the Lady herself there's loaaaadds of attention that went into that mask/headdress, the vines all over her body, and even many of the animations. (I'm confused by the spectral sword, though it looks neat).

I love her rack... Those antlers look really big & quite impressively modeled/textured. ;D The mount alone could be a killer model, uploaded separately (super-armored treant stag GO!). It's a girl right? : P

I'll echo the comments of my betters above me; she's stuck in the mounted version, and some of the animations & things don't make sense (what's with that left hand? Just a truncated trunk?). If she's meant to be a 'normal melee unit', she's waaaaay too detailed & big. But as a one-time campaign Hero/God unit? Probably just about right.

15. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really awesome
    I hope that you'll improve the mounted spirit of vengeance @Sellenisko.

16. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I always improve my models. From time to time. ;)

17. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  18. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Very very interesting, I like the masked one especially.

19. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources: