• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Curse of the Blood Elves REVAMP

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Welcome everyone to the next REVAMP Campaign, Curse of the Blood Elves! This campaign features a reworked Blood Elf Campaign featuring 11 playable missions and 4 Interludes. This project includes 3 custom factions; The Blood Elves, Naga and Broken Draenei, all for you to play and enjoy! The campaign features massive amounts of custom models and assets from the HIVE community, thanks to everyone that helped make this possible!​

IMPORTANT - This campaign was made for the latest Offical Patch of the game -> Version 1.32.10 and is intended for CLASSIC GRAPHICS. You do not need to own Reforged to play this but you must have a Legal copy of the game. I cannot help with any issues relating to Reforged Graphics or use on different patches.

Model Credit List ->​

R.A.N.G.I.T., PROXY,Ujimasa Hojo,ILH, Elenai, Kitabatake, Edge45, Em!, Dentothor, Elenai, Zephyrius2412, Direfury, General Frank, 67chrome, Galendor an'Kreil, gookywooky, Hawkwing, Hellx-Magnus, darkdeathknight, NelsonLaJe, Sin'dorei300, Uncle Fester, Cavman, San, Kuhneghetz, AndrewOverload519, Tarrasque, PrinceYaser,Unknown102, Null, JesusHipster, Vinz,CeDiL, Spinel, Red XIII, Champara Bros, izaiphovias, Retera, Sellenisko , xXMephistoXx, frostwhisper, johnwar, Kuhneghetz, assasin_lord ,
Misha, sethdrake150, Stefan.K, DeuceGorgon, protivogaznik, Mister_Haudrauf, Chucky, Bloody_Turds, -Grendel , GhostThruster, Lord_T, Tenebrae, Epimetheus, Snirou, takakenji, Darkfang, komarovba, Deolrin, FrIkY, Michael Peppers. If I missed you please let me know so I can add you!

If you want to support these projects be sure to check out my Youtube channel or join my newly created Discord.

224212-ba873ab5b46ff06c829d27911a17ace3.png

224211-bd26f5f84ce13411bc7fa727f80a3476.png
224213-6af2a687c7330119da05cad7ad3ad333.png
224209-cb965f114a1dc84e9821277aeb07e589.png
Previews
Contents

Blood Elf Revamp 01 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 02 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 03 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 04 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 05 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 05 Interlude (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 06 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 06 Interlude (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 07 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 08 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 09 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 10 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 11 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp Finale (Map)

Level 5
Currently playing Chapter 1. In the scene where Vashj shows up with the boat, Vashj is classified as enemy and gets killed by me and my units. Prior to that the scene where Kael and Lana kill the Zombies could be improved a bit because Kael ran forward and killed most of them while she stayed behind ^^ Cool concept with the race weakness, very well executed!

Level 17
Currently playing Chapter 1. In the scene where Vashj shows up with the boat, Vashj is classified as enemy and gets killed by me and my units. Prior to that the scene where Kael and Lana kill the Zombies could be improved a bit because Kael ran forward and killed most of them while she stayed behind ^^ Cool concept with the race weakness, very well executed!
I'll check it out, first time hearing about it :peasant-victory:

Does anyone know why some maps, and more precisely 3,5,6,7, are not displayed in the map selection?
Can you send a screenshot of the map selection screen please so I can help?

Level 2
This is probably a problem with the game because I see that when I threw the map into the filter several times, it appeared. Weird

Level 1
idk where to place it pls reply and tell me where i mean the file in scenario or idk. is it fow reigin of chaos or frozen throne

Last edited:
Level 9
Could you add an option that allows us to control both Naga, Blood elves and in the future Dranei?
Controlling all 3 bases would be awesome.

Level 2
Just finished mission 1 on hard, it was pretty good, But when i got the ships i decided to explore the coastline before getting to the main island. When my ship went a bit north i got the ranger hero and it said that quest to build base is finished without putting down single building. Also does Brutal difficulty add any unique items or just make it harder?

Level 2
Hey really good stuff, I've enjoyed your revamps and I love how you make each of the races truly unique. Quick question with this campaign though, I've been skeptical about the "Desperate Measures" upgrade and how it could affect the campaigns story or something, so I've avoided taking it at all, but beginning chapter 7 it starts me with the first three levels of it researched. Is this intentional?

Level 21
Man it's great but why do 99% of good map makers have to put 3000 custom models and units in their campaigns...
It doesn't resemble warcraft 3 gameplay at all for me.
Sure if you make it like classic warcraft 3 with little changes it will be simple but sometimes simple is beautiful (not saying this is bad but I wish there was a 2nd bundle that uses more classic warcraft 3 stuff (but still custom)).

Edit: that's what I'm trying to do right now with Path of the Damned Remastered; sure it will be simple but I think I have some great ideas I'm putting to use, like giving the Hydromancer the Summon Water Elemental ability, or creating a Geomancer unit with Summon Mud Golem ability or giving the Sorceress an Arcane Explosion ability that deals high damage but can also damage friendly units so you have to be careful when using it etc...

Anyway, incredible job!

Level 9
Man it's great but why do 99% of good map makers have to put 3000 custom models and units in their campaigns...
It doesn't resemble warcraft 3 gameplay at all for me.
Sure if you make it like classic warcraft 3 with little changes it will be simple but sometimes simple is beautiful (not saying this is bad but I wish there was a 2nd bundle that uses more classic warcraft 3 stuff (but still custom)).

Edit: that's what I'm trying to do right now with Path of the Damned Remastered; sure it will be simple but I think I have some great ideas I'm putting to use, like giving the Hydromancer the Summon Water Elemental ability, or creating a Geomancer unit with Summon Mud Golem ability or giving the Sorceress an Arcane Explosion ability that deals high damage but can also damage friendly units so you have to be careful when using it etc...

Anyway, incredible job!
Typically when people play these custom campaigns especially enhanced campaigns such as yours they have finished the original campaigns 5 billion times. When playing these new campaigns an aesthetic change is important it does add a freshness to it. Looking different is important. The illusion that you are playing something different adds to the immersion of the game you are playing.

I like your campaigns too Raypack don't get me wrong you should do the thing you feel like doing. But like me personally I would prefer different models and custom units even if they aren't Lore Friendly so to speak (Soviet got some shit for that lol). It just adds an element to the game. A new coat of paint can feel fresh. Though I wouldn't say new custom units and models are just a new coat of paint.

Level 3
Not bad! I like AI battles with many factions. Also nice idea - give Teron for Illidari in war with fel horde.
You have plans for another campaign?
Would be cool see Eternity's End Revamp!

Level 2
Well , I totally enjoyed this revamp, it goes without saying that this and all its Seven blood content is an absolute masterpiece, I don't wait for the day to have news about the next project. I hope you can create a patreon so I can support you with this great crusade in map editing and at the same time have exclusive benefits like testing betas or something like that. I admire creativity and how you execute ideas master sevenblood greetings from Peru.

Level 21
Typically when people play these custom campaigns especially enhanced campaigns such as yours they have finished the original campaigns 5 billion times. When playing these new campaigns an aesthetic change is important it does add a freshness to it. Looking different is important. The illusion that you are playing something different adds to the immersion of the game you are playing.

I like your campaigns too Raypack don't get me wrong you should do the thing you feel like doing. But like me personally I would prefer different models and custom units even if they aren't Lore Friendly so to speak (Soviet got some shit for that lol). It just adds an element to the game. A new coat of paint can feel fresh. Though I wouldn't say new custom units and models are just a new coat of paint.
First of all, thank you!

Yes, I agree completely! I think majority of us have played the campaigns like 10 times at least, but I find the beauty in simple things.
But in no way I want to discredit or discourage SevenBlood's work, which is incredible.

Someone had to take a stand and say what I had to say, that's all :grin:

Level 9
I haven't played in Brutal yet so I will refrain from calling the game too easy.
In The Dimensional gate closing mission where you control the Naga Your allies and enemies run out of gold too fast and basically stop attacking. Yurel and the red base runs out of gold before you do if you take the big gold mine in the left. None of your allies rebuild either. So if all the farm buildings get destroyed they only revive heroes and thats it.
-
My Allies kept picking up items. Which kinda sucked. Would put them down and YOINK. I was just using a potion of health come on...
-
I've already stated in the previous comment but according to some quick math you never get more than 7 heroes. I really would like if you'd allow all control of bases. Though I would like to control Extra heroes regardless doesn't matter if they don't show up on the left lol.

Level 4
This is probably a problem with the game because I see that when I threw the map into the filter several times, it appeared. Weird
It could be because of the language you have set in your battle.net account. Make sure to have at least Text Language in English. That fixed it for me.

Level 10
The author did an amazing job: the core mechanics (the Elves have always to maintain their mana), new units, scripts, details - everything is awesome. The campaign is almost perfekt. I recommend it to everybody!

As for me, I've had two issues with this project:

1. The map design in general feels realistic but too tight from time to time. I personally would like to have some more space.
2. The AI attacks every two minutes even on normal. That's interesting and challenging in a good way. But not on every map! When you're almost 30, you don't want to deal with such a pressure. No, thanks. I'd invest this time in my job, sports and personal life.

Well, I guess, I'm getting too old for video games in general. :hohum:
Don't listen to me and enjoy this project.

Level 2
I've been playing through the maps on brutal, mostly because I enjoy the challenge. However, I did notice something during the current map that I am playing on, the one where you fight Maiev to get Illidan back—which almost renders it to high amounts of difficulty, even surpassing that of Arkain—which is that the Naga build FOUR temple of the tides and both the Naga and the Broken don't upgrade their weapons and armor. Both stayed on 0 upgrades while having mastery training for their units. Also, the naga only trained mur'guls, only ever training better units once or twice throughout at 30 minute game. Is this intentional and should be expected from the Brutal difficulty or is this a bug?

Also, the Naga on the Crossing mission get stuck on their little pond behind their personalized salvage spot most of the time.

Level 2
Really loving it so far, and big fan of your REVAMP series. I've encountered a bug in Mission 3, when I pick Naga my hero progress from Mission 2 is preserved, but if I pick Blood Elves my hero progress is lost. I don't keep anything from Mission 1 :/

Level 8
I downloaded it, but it's downloaded as a separate map files not as a campaign, how to fix that?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
  1. Haha. What a coincidence, you've made a high level spell for Kael that's a fireball similar to what I did in a campaign I was working on. However, I added it as a new one along the standard abilities, not as an ultimate.
  2. Not sure if intended. One of the Stalkers in chapter two starts with half health.
  3. Pulverize and Warlord's Tribute's icons are the same. The Pulverize upgrade icon is the one the Tauren has.
  4. There's not much incentive to destroy the human settlement if there's no item reward. The undead still send ships there afterwards.
  5. The naga heroes are briefly selected during the ending scene.
  6. Can't skip chapter 3 ending cinematic.
  7. Vashj is selected during the scene with Kassan. Funny that Kael can't yet reach the place but he's there anyways in the cinematic.
  8. Would be a good idea to ping the map where the gates open when you step on a switch. I got lost with the switches. Apparently you pretty much need to keep all your units alive and not lose the golem. Kael was teleported after the Kassan meeting scene and couldn't find a way to get him back.
  9. Kale can use Siphon mana on himself.
  10. Bizarre that the Watchers have a Demon Hunter in their team.
  11. Mirror Image mentions the Blademaster, not Farstrider.
  12. You don't really have time to take the rewards from Maiev's base if you destroy the main building. You get a victory message and that's it.
  13. The Mag'har portals should convert to yours if the orcs have been saved.
  14. Heroes briefly selected during the end scene with the dimensional portal.
  15. Naga dimensional portal map has the portal selected during the last scene. Actually this unit selected thing happens in all ending cinematic scenes of all maps it seems.
  16. Akama's Wind Walk mentions Ranger.
  17. Teron Gorefiend's Robe of the Magi didn't port to the next chapter.
  18. In chapter 10, around minute 5 of the timer, the game started lagging.
  19. Also, inclusive descriptions, heh.
  20. It's fun to let the allies kill Magtheridon. Akama and his troops deal heavy to damage him for some reason (maybe there's some ability they use that has some dummy units that are owned by the player? I was playing with the elves and had whosyourdaddy on to keep a full watch on the allies.
Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Last edited:
Level 9
  1. Haha. What a coincidence, you've made a high level spell for Kael that's a fireball similar to what I did in a campaign I was working on. However, I added it as a new one along the standard abilities, not as an ultimate.
  2. Not sure if intended. One of the Stalkers in chapter two starts with half health.
  3. Pulverize and Warlord's Tribute's icons are the same. The Pulverize upgrade icon is the one the Tauren has.
  4. There's not much incentive to destroy the human settlement if there's no item reward. The undead still send ships there afterwards.
  5. The naga heroes are briefly selected during the ending scene.
  6. Can't skip chapter 3 ending cinematic.
  7. Vashj is selected during the scene with Kassan. Funny that Kael can't yet reach the place but he's there anyways in the cinematic.
  8. Would be a good idea to ping the map where the gates open when you step on a switch. I got lost with the switches. Apparently you pretty much need to keep all your units alive and not lose the golem. Kael was teleported after the Kassan meeting scene and couldn't find a way to get him back.
  9. Kale can use Siphon mana on himself.
  10. Bizarre that the Watchers have a Demon Hunter in their team.
  11. Mirror Image mentions the Blademaster, not Farstrider.
  12. You don't really have time to take the rewards from Maiev's base if you destroy the main building. You get a victory message and that's it.
  13. The Mag'har portals should convert to yours if the orcs have been saved.
  14. Heroes briefly selected during the end scene with the dimensional portal.
  15. Naga dimensional portal map has the portal selected during the last scene. Actually this unit selected thing happens in all ending cinematic scenes of all maps it seems.
  16. Akama's Wind Walk mentions Ranger.
  17. Teron Gorefiend's Robe of the Magi didn't port to the next chapter.
  18. In chapter 10, around minute 5 of the timer, the game started lagging.
  19. Also, inclusive descriptions, heh.
Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
I'm surprised you gave this one a 5/5
This isn't like an interrogation or anything but what made you decide to give this one a 5 over other campaigns?

Level 7
Make sure to check the "Recommended Version" everytime when you want to download maps!
All maps that have "Warcraft 3: Reforged" on their "Required game" tag in the description are ONLY compatible with 1.32/1.33.
but if it should be more than 1.32, doesn't it have to be re-forged? and I know reforged doesn't provide custom campaign mode..
In this website, they offer 1.31 installation patch. Where can I get 1.32..?

Last edited:
Level 23
Some notes I Wrote down

Ch1
The map of the war positions have tiny ghouls and footmen, that is so cool.
Green never attacked me, the bottom left base never attacked me besides sending a few archers, and im not sure about the base to the north since i rushed it from start. The base to the west did attack me though I think.

Ch2
Quite a cool new mission, good intro to using the Naga.

Ch3
With the dialogue of Garithos warning Kael to not consort with the naga missing from Ch1, his current accusing of Kael makes less sense here.
Kale's "Spare my men" line continues into Gartithos "Save your breathe" line.
This mission and the Illidan cage mission were the ones that forced me to restart the most from losing so many times.

Ch4
I like how equipping female prisoners makes them male counterparts, like swordswomen.
Kassan has more of a pressence here that in the original from start to end, which is a huge improvement over the original where we had never met him before the end fight despite his dialogue that suggested he had known Kael from before.
The non hero units should have been tped along with Kael and Vash, cause mine were all over the place cause of the gate system by the time Vash and Kael were at the end of the map.

Ch5
At start cinematic, they say "Wayagte" instead of Waygate.
This was one of the most unique missions in the campaign, it really forced me to think about how to intercept enemy troops from attacking the evacuating civilians.

Ch6
Vash refers to illidan as "them".
Akama is silly to think someone in a cage is in a position of power to save his people.
Even after killing the demon portal, the green Pitlord still appeared and attacked me at least 1 time.

Ch7
Sadly, was forced to play as Blood Elves.
I tricked the redeemed orcs into Tping to yellows final base after their units were over the portal ha-ha so I had a meatshield with me.
The mechanics of this mission was great. Even after taking over land/area, the portals reverting to demon control forced the player to be weary of sudden attacks, even right in your main base.

Ch9
Terrain wise, I think this map was fantastic. I've never seen a campaign map where its split in half like this, with Green constantly sending demon units + the fel orc base on his side, + the other fel orc base on the other side.
Teron joining us with a base is less relevant on Brutal difficulty, since there is no way to rush his quest before killing the left side fel orc base, and by the time the left fel orc base is dead, the right side can be pushed without Teron's help.
Really liked this mission for some reason.

Ch11
Lots of ally bases makes this mission fun.

General Points
It is better to avoid having the AI allies all on 1 side of a map, like the Blood elf mission with the redeemed Orcs mission, since Wc3 AI often makes them retreat if the focus of their attack is killed before they get there.
On brutal difficulty, I think playing naga is the only option to win, since the upgrade for auto healing the total hp% for the myriamad unit is probably the only way to beat some of those really tough missions.
This was a great adaption, had a ton of fun playing it.

Level 21
This is a case where I'll leave map/mechanic specific bug reports to others because the attention to detail and design choices are so good that they overshadow any issues I came upon. I would play two more campaigns with these tech trees and not be tired of them!

Anywho, this is another great Revamp addition. SevenBlood takes a familiar campaign, Curse of the Blood Elves, and adds a combination of QOL improvements, new mechanics, new units, and new maps to deliver something that (in my opinion) is exponentially better than the base campaigns. In fact, I hesitate to even compare this to the base campaigns at all because it really only shares story beats and that's it.

Similar to previous Revamp campaigns, I'm loving the variety of viable options in the available tech trees. Emphasis on VIABLE. This feels like it takes a note from Legacy of the Void where everything is strong... not equally strong, but all strong enough that you can try anything and it will probably work. This addresses one of my complaints regarding gaming which is 'Leave it to gamers to optimize the fun out of everything'. Rather than a bunch of weak compositions that make the game harder when compared to a singular, distinctly 'best' choice, even the 'worst' choice is strong IF the player is willing to engage with the mechanics of it. Sure, one path can be considered the best, but it's never necessary to find because they all have been designed to be good.

Not only can I choose my faction, but within that faction are several paths to take. This is especially true with the Naga where you can take upgrades that favor Mur'guls versus Naga versus Sea Giants. You can mix these, of course, but you generally are rewarded if you purposefully choose to focus on one such as sacrificing the Sea King in order to permanently buff the Mur'gul Sea Hag.

On the Blood Elven side, this faction has the unique approach of high highs and low lows. If the player chooses to interact with the mana mechanic, the payoffs are huge, BUT even with the low mana debuff the army can be ok. Lastly are the campaign permanent upgrades that uniquely and fundamentally change your faction for the rest of the missions; yet another tech tree path to take that piques player curiosity with nebulous and perhaps sinister consequences hinted at in the tooltips.

Smaller collision has a massive impact on how this plays and I definitely prefer it, but only when coupled with the tech and economic overhauls. Removal of upkeep, workers not costing food, and generally lower army food costs combine with the collision/pathing improvements to make battles feel larger and a bit faster paced. Enemies also send large attack waves and are not pushovers, which compensates for a lot of the new player tools and macro advantages.

What I'm ultimately trying to get at here is that SevenBlood has not been afraid to take risks and make big changes to the way the game is played - which I would not recommend for most creators - but those risks continue to pay out in a huge fun factor every time. This is due to an obvious knack for creative design and problem solving, but also the patience and willingness to wait for and incorporate feedback judiciously, as I know was extensively done for this campaign. When I think about what makes for the best community projects, not only the ones based on the base campaigns, Revamp is a shining beacon everyone should play and learn from.

EDIT: Wait, I have one real complaint. STOP having items drop from mission critical heroes and structures. I don't have enough time to open up an inventory slot and pick them up before the map ends. Examples: Sylvanas in Path of the Damned, Dreadlord in mission 3 of CotBE, Maiev's town hall in mission 6 (I think) of CotBE.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello, I bought yesterday classic version Warcraft 3 + TFT. How can i play this campaign? What I need to do?

Level 28
Hello, I bought yesterday classic version Warcraft 3 + TFT. How can i play this campaign? What I need to do?

IMPORTANT - This campaign was made for the latest Offical Patch of the game -> Version 1.32.10 and is intended for CLASSIC GRAPHICS. You do not need to own Reforged to play this but you must have a Legal copy of the game. I cannot help with any issues relating to Reforged Graphics or use on different patches.

You can only play this game if you have already installed Reforged (HD mode is NOT necessary).
Additionally, 1.33's Reforged is NOT RECOMMENDED because you may encounter a lot of issues such as constant game crashing.

Level 1
Hello, I love this revamp so far, but I have encountered an issue - Even though I haven't researched the desperate measures upgrade even once, as soon as I start mission 7, I have the first 3 levels of the upgrade researched, and the orcs are hostile to me because of that. Is there a way to fix it?

Level 7
You can only play this game if you have already installed Reforged (HD mode is NOT necessary).
Additionally, 1.33's Reforged is NOT RECOMMENDED because you may encounter a lot of issues such as constant game crashing.
How can I play custom campign in reforged?

Level 4
It is curious that the company has practically no air units like hawks and coatls, with the exception of some draenei flying stingrays. But the campaign is done just flawlessly! I've played it three times already and I'm getting high from the mission. I dare say that it is done much better than the original campaign itself. I look forward to seeing the rest of the revamp masterpieces for the rest of the campaigns - the night elves, the alliance with Arthas, and the continuation of the undead campaign for the frozen throne :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
I kinda made this account just to comment here: I love this types of campaing, and I love the fact that even with the game on this state, people can still produce things like this.

I'm still playing the campaing, on brutal dificulty only as BF when I can choose. I did not pick any Desperate Measure yet, and it's been ok in dificulty.

Will just give some feedback on what I saw until now:
Thespia, Vash and especially Naj'entus felt way better heros than the batch we get as BFS. They have cool mechanics, hit hard and have fun spells. They even have good researchable effects, thats kinda neat. Overall, Naga race felt really smooth, they are strong and feel balanced. I do plan to play with them as soon as I finish as BF.

The Elf heros on the other hand, are really, really bad. The whole race imo feels like a chore sometimes, and I know they are supposed to be weakened lorewise, but in gameplay, sometimes it feels really bad.

I will first talk about the heros of this race:

Kael'thas: His usable Item and spells are cool. He is the best hero from this race. His ultimate is kinda boring, since it's literally a nuke that stuns. It would be cool if you increase the speed a lot, to be at least more reliable.

Lana'thel: I find her useful, but I don't really like her. I feel like she could get an actual Ultimate while keeping the effects of the old one. Could be a Warstomp type of thing, since she is melee, or something else. Holy Light is always useful. I didn't pick up Bubble, since I don't like it a lot, and the ressurect is ok, but I feel like I could swap it with bubble and be fine, since the cooldown on it is enormous, and in my gameplay, I get a lot of small units, so I think it wastes a lot of mana. Maybe this could also be buffed? Instead of just a ressurect, give a buff that increases mana regen, or damage after using it, it would feel more rewarding, since the cooldown is kinda high.

Sedina: She is by far the worst hero. Her Q feels bad, her W feels bad and Mirror Image is kinda boring. Just take out Mirror Image and give us something like an Aura or Crit. Is Crit kinda op? Yes. Is it fun? Also yes. Her Q could at least stun the main target, that would be nice. I don't like Searing Arrows, but maybe that's just me. I feel like this could be an mini Rain of Arrows type of AoE, that would make her better.

Now, I have to comment about an upgrade that I felt that really punished me: Energized Damage Increase(I'm sorry I don't remember the name).
It is cool on paper, but this can actually kill units that are energized(Workers). Imo, there is so much to manage here, we don't need another thing like this to add on top of it. Maybe just reduce the damage increase and give no penalty, or make all the effects of the buff work only if the unit is above 33% Maximum HP.

Cavaliers should be included in the pool that gets HP increased by the research on Sanctum of Blood, and also get a little cheaper. The way they are now, they are just a bad Paladin that cost less food but more Gold/Lumber.

Will keep playing and when I end, will try Desperate Measures since mission one, to see the difference. Overall, NICE CAMPAING.

Level 28
How can I play custom campign in reforged?
I would say that this one is not purely a custom campaign, but just a separated map files.
If you talk about playing custom campaigns in Reforged, you'll probably need this thing (be warned, some campaigns aren't compatible):