I'll check it out, first time hearing about itCurrently playing Chapter 1. In the scene where Vashj shows up with the boat, Vashj is classified as enemy and gets killed by me and my units. Prior to that the scene where Kael and Lana kill the Zombies could be improved a bit because Kael ran forward and killed most of them while she stayed behind ^^ Cool concept with the race weakness, very well executed!
Can you send a screenshot of the map selection screen please so I can help?Does anyone know why some maps, and more precisely 3,5,6,7, are not displayed in the map selection?
Typically when people play these custom campaigns especially enhanced campaigns such as yours they have finished the original campaigns 5 billion times. When playing these new campaigns an aesthetic change is important it does add a freshness to it. Looking different is important. The illusion that you are playing something different adds to the immersion of the game you are playing.Man it's great but why do 99% of good map makers have to put 3000 custom models and units in their campaigns...
It doesn't resemble warcraft 3 gameplay at all for me.
Sure if you make it like classic warcraft 3 with little changes it will be simple but sometimes simple is beautiful (not saying this is bad but I wish there was a 2nd bundle that uses more classic warcraft 3 stuff (but still custom)).
Edit: that's what I'm trying to do right now with Path of the Damned Remastered; sure it will be simple but I think I have some great ideas I'm putting to use, like giving the Hydromancer the Summon Water Elemental ability, or creating a Geomancer unit with Summon Mud Golem ability or giving the Sorceress an Arcane Explosion ability that deals high damage but can also damage friendly units so you have to be careful when using it etc...
Anyway, incredible job!
First of all, thank you!Typically when people play these custom campaigns especially enhanced campaigns such as yours they have finished the original campaigns 5 billion times. When playing these new campaigns an aesthetic change is important it does add a freshness to it. Looking different is important. The illusion that you are playing something different adds to the immersion of the game you are playing.
I like your campaigns too Raypack don't get me wrong you should do the thing you feel like doing. But like me personally I would prefer different models and custom units even if they aren't Lore Friendly so to speak (Soviet got some shit for that lol). It just adds an element to the game. A new coat of paint can feel fresh. Though I wouldn't say new custom units and models are just a new coat of paint.
It could be because of the language you have set in your battle.net account. Make sure to have at least Text Language in English. That fixed it for me.This is probably a problem with the game because I see that when I threw the map into the filter several times, it appeared. Weird
I'm surprised you gave this one a 5/5
- Haha. What a coincidence, you've made a high level spell for Kael that's a fireball similar to what I did in a campaign I was working on. However, I added it as a new one along the standard abilities, not as an ultimate.
- Not sure if intended. One of the Stalkers in chapter two starts with half health.
- Pulverize and Warlord's Tribute's icons are the same. The Pulverize upgrade icon is the one the Tauren has.
- There's not much incentive to destroy the human settlement if there's no item reward. The undead still send ships there afterwards.
- The naga heroes are briefly selected during the ending scene.
- Can't skip chapter 3 ending cinematic.
- Vashj is selected during the scene with Kassan. Funny that Kael can't yet reach the place but he's there anyways in the cinematic.
- Would be a good idea to ping the map where the gates open when you step on a switch. I got lost with the switches. Apparently you pretty much need to keep all your units alive and not lose the golem. Kael was teleported after the Kassan meeting scene and couldn't find a way to get him back.
- Kale can use Siphon mana on himself.
- Bizarre that the Watchers have a Demon Hunter in their team.
- Mirror Image mentions the Blademaster, not Farstrider.
- You don't really have time to take the rewards from Maiev's base if you destroy the main building. You get a victory message and that's it.
- The Mag'har portals should convert to yours if the orcs have been saved.
- Heroes briefly selected during the end scene with the dimensional portal.
- Naga dimensional portal map has the portal selected during the last scene. Actually this unit selected thing happens in all ending cinematic scenes of all maps it seems.
- Akama's Wind Walk mentions Ranger.
- Teron Gorefiend's Robe of the Magi didn't port to the next chapter.
- In chapter 10, around minute 5 of the timer, the game started lagging.
- Also, inclusive descriptions, heh.
If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!
R U L E S
Map Submission Rules
M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB Codes | HIVE
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3
MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]
How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description
ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
- A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
- A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
- Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.
M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S
A Beginner's Guide to Map Making
The Ultimate Beginners Terrain Tutorial
Advanced Terraining Tutorial
A Guideline to Terraining and the Hive's Terraining Section
Various Terraining Tips!
Basic Mapping Video Tutorial
WE Map Editor for Newbies!
The Path Of Proper Map Making - What to do and what should be avoided
How to create Melee Maps
General - Melee Maps like the Professionals
Competitive Melee Map
Melee mapping - The reasons behind common aspects of competitive 1v1 maps
Melee Do's and Dont's
Pathing - Everything about it
[Terraining] Alternative Pathing Technique
Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts
but if it should be more than 1.32, doesn't it have to be re-forged? and I know reforged doesn't provide custom campaign mode..Make sure to check the "Recommended Version" everytime when you want to download maps!
All maps that have "Warcraft 3: Reforged" on their "Required game" tag in the description are ONLY compatible with 1.32/1.33.
Hello, I bought yesterday classic version Warcraft 3 + TFT. How can i play this campaign? What I need to do?
You can only play this game if you have already installed Reforged (HD mode is NOT necessary).
IMPORTANT - This campaign was made for the latest Offical Patch of the game -> Version 1.32.10 and is intended for CLASSIC GRAPHICS. You do not need to own Reforged to play this but you must have a Legal copy of the game. I cannot help with any issues relating to Reforged Graphics or use on different patches.
I would say that this one is not purely a custom campaign, but just a separated map files.How can I play custom campign in reforged?