• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Curse of the Blood Elves REVAMP

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Welcome everyone to the next REVAMP Campaign, Curse of the Blood Elves! This campaign features a reworked Blood Elf Campaign featuring 11 playable missions and 4 Interludes. This project includes 3 custom factions; The Blood Elves, Naga and Broken Draenei, all for you to play and enjoy! The campaign features massive amounts of custom models and assets from the HIVE community, thanks to everyone that helped make this possible!​

IMPORTANT - This campaign was made for the latest Offical Patch of the game -> Version 1.32.10 and is intended for CLASSIC GRAPHICS. You do not need to own Reforged to play this but you must have a Legal copy of the game. I cannot help with any issues relating to Reforged Graphics or use on different patches.

Model Credit List ->​

R.A.N.G.I.T., PROXY,Ujimasa Hojo,ILH, Elenai, Kitabatake, Edge45, Em!, Dentothor, Elenai, Zephyrius2412, Direfury, General Frank, 67chrome, Galendor an'Kreil, gookywooky, Hawkwing, Hellx-Magnus, darkdeathknight, NelsonLaJe, Sin'dorei300, Uncle Fester, Cavman, San, Kuhneghetz, AndrewOverload519, Tarrasque, PrinceYaser,Unknown102, Null, JesusHipster, Vinz,CeDiL, Spinel, Red XIII, Champara Bros, izaiphovias, Retera, Sellenisko , xXMephistoXx, frostwhisper, johnwar, Kuhneghetz, assasin_lord ,
Misha, sethdrake150, Stefan.K, DeuceGorgon, protivogaznik, Mister_Haudrauf, Chucky, Bloody_Turds, -Grendel , GhostThruster, Lord_T, Tenebrae, Epimetheus, Snirou, takakenji, Darkfang, komarovba, Deolrin, FrIkY, Michael Peppers. If I missed you please let me know so I can add you!

If you want to support these projects be sure to check out my Youtube channel or join my newly created Discord.

224212-ba873ab5b46ff06c829d27911a17ace3.png

224211-bd26f5f84ce13411bc7fa727f80a3476.png
224213-6af2a687c7330119da05cad7ad3ad333.png
224209-cb965f114a1dc84e9821277aeb07e589.png
Previews
Contents

Blood Elf Revamp 01 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 02 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 03 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 04 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 05 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 05 Interlude (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 06 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 06 Interlude (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 07 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 08 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 09 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 10 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp 11 (Map)

Blood Elf Revamp Finale (Map)

Level 8
Well, anyway, I tried the first mission. It's definitely got a lot of high quality, but for me personally the difficulty is set to annoying, even on normal your base is attacked literally non-stop by wave after wave of undead, wretched, undead, and more wretched. It's both not fitting with the lore for the wretched to be an enemy of endless legions, or so numerous in Dalaran, as well as incredibly annoying gameplay wise to not be able to explore this new map and all these new units because, I am not being hyperbolic, there is literally a non-stop stream of attacks even on the normal difficulty setting.