• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LINE TOWER + BOTS [Felito LTW 1.53]

Reactions: deepstrasz

Play a new Line Tower Wars against Bots!

- - - - - - - Please consider to leave a Feedback and Rating ! - - - - - - - - - -

Tower Techtree 100+ new towers and combinations
Creeps 48 creeps in 4 tier levels (+ 4 Boss Creeps)
Elements 6 new elements and 12 new elemental upgrades
Game Modes 2 games in 1 map (Free for all and 2 vs 2 vs 2 Modus)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AI
-Bots with 3 levels of difficulty
-Builds maze and uses elements and upgrades
-Spawns creeps and tries to kill you

Creeps
-Start with a tier 1 creep shrine
-Buy boss creeps to upgrade your tier level
-Creeps abillities (Deathrattle, Windwalk, Divine Shield, Magic Resistance etc.)
-Anti-stuck system and no creep collision
-Touchdown system (Gain skillpoints the further your creeps advance)

Builder
-Auto spawn abillity (On/Off)
-Auto construction abillity (build 7 towers in a row at once On/Off)
-Switch weapons (Hammer & Auto Cannon)

Elements
-Six elements with specific towers and combinations
-Super elemental buildings (Bigger base and limited number)
-Skill point system (Tech tree for elements)
You gain skill points (Wood) by stealing lifes or defeating players
Use skill points to purchuase upgrades and elements

Anti Cheat
-Damage limitation system (Anti Cheat destroys only 3 towers and moves on automatically)
-Payback of 75% for destroyed towers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Send your replays to [email protected]
Please leave a comment and rating, I will review your content in exchange!

Good Luck & Have Fun !
Contents

Felito Line Tower 1.53 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
While the gamplay itself is nice and competitive, in terms of uniqueness, originality or creativity, this map is pretty much a copy of others of the genre. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Since this is Felito's or some else's map, do you have permission to upload/edit the map?

The description is a bit short without any particular gameplay info. For instance tell us what's different in this version from the previous or original one.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hey, you can edit the post above. We don't need your real name. I thought that you might have some account somewhere like on Battle.net named Felito, as proof.
But don't worry. If it's not really possible to prove it, then we'll let the map stay as long as no one comes to claim authorship of it.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
"A refurbished version of the all time classic."

Hey. Is this map based on someone else's? If yes, you should try getting permission to edit if possible. If the author(s) cannot be contacted, at least show you tried.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
While the gamplay itself is nice and competitive, in terms of uniqueness, originality or creativity, this map is pretty much a copy of others of the genre.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 5
Yo yo

I have played this map quite a bit during the weekend and it is a very well made new version of LTW. First of all I am not a LTW veteran and have only played the original map a few times so i cannot compare too much to that one. The gameplay is fun and fast paced as it is in the original map so nothing new there.

Where this map excels compared to LTW reforged which I tried out for comparrison is how easy it is to understand. I really like having the different buildings and the builder on the f1-3 buttons compared to the custom ui in the reforged version as it makes it way faster to go around the menus. The tech system is also easy enough to navigate but i don't really like how the main source of skill points is stealing life from other players, maybe this is a LTW thing but it makes your game heavily dependent on how good the player you are sending to is and leads to excessive snowballing that both make comebacks unlikely and makes the game feel more dependent on your opponents skill than your own.

The AI is really good and feels fun to play against, as I said I am in no ways a veteran and it took me some tries to win against a full lobby of easy AI's. To contribute to my earlier point the game won i was paired up with an extremely income greedy AI which meant I got a ton of early wood (skill points) as the AI could not defend anything which lead my tech to increase way faster in my other games.

All in all this is a very solid map and I found no bugs, it is perhaps a bit too close to other LTW genres but I think it has enough unique features to warrant a try atleast

Fun: 4/5​

Well made: 4/5​

Originality: 2/5​

Overall: 3.5