• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Defense Reforged Final fix1

Bleach Beach Defense

Map Info:
Chose a hero and stop hollow invasion to the world of the living, protect the city. Hunt bosses around map to get items used for upgrades. Fight Bosses with custom spells.
A basic "Defend Castle" game, just you can't buy everything, some items can only be dropped by bosses around the map.
Update all visualisation, remove all leaks, convert gui-jass to lua code, remove boss essence, add kido essence. The map is open for study and can be updated, add boss music and music to map, I think this is the final version in my performance
Press Button "B" to tp base !!!
Video: Here is video from map...

Credits:

wc3unlimited.com and their users:
farday
reek39
Avarize
ShibaTakeru
MistAssassin
J0k3r
Shinigami12
Mulle
Gothar_esp
demon-ye
narutoj
Gothar_esp
dead4dead
Dea Sea Shark
Bslayer Brett
Cosmas (map creator)
Innervision
XeSHTeG
Toph
hiveworkshop.com forum for tons of useful information.

hiveworkshop.com users for models:
JetFangInferno
Champara Bros

Keywords:
Bleach, beach, defense, castle, hero, rukia.
up: fix1 (add hero glows, road fixed)
Contents

Bleach Defense Reforged Final (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Could put glow on heroes: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling Don Kanoji's put together something's description is broken. Enemy waves don't attack the village through the road but a bit to the west in the forest where the optional quest troops are...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I read a comment on the video. Is this map not originally yours? If not, please provide proof from the original author of permission to edit and upload.
Searching, I found this: Bleach Beach Defense
Please clarify.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 4
I read a comment on the video. Is this map not originally yours? If not, please provide proof from the original author of permission to edit and upload.
Searching, I found this: Bleach Beach Defense
Please clarify.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/cosmas.195332/[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Cosmas

Joined Aug 12, 2010
Last seen Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012
the author of this map has not visited for 10 years, I think he would not be against such an update

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Could put glow on heroes: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  2. Don Kanoji's put together something's description is broken.
  3. Enemy waves don't attack the village through the road but a bit to the west in the forest where the optional quest troops are which triggers those enemies as well to attack.

Overall, it's a nice defense map, pretty standard if not for the nice custom spells.

Approved.

Level 4
  1. Could put glow on heroes: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  2. Don Kanoji's put together something's description is broken.
  3. Enemy waves don't attack the village through the road but a bit to the west in the forest where the optional quest troops are which triggers those enemies as well to attack.

Overall, it's a nice defense map, pretty standard if not for the nice custom spells.

Approved.
there was a bridge there so they could attack correctly, but when spells hit the bridge it was terribly laggy, I removed it and there was a road nearby
1704521447502.png
1704521489942.png