• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of a Peasant Nerubian 2.7(Fix1)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hello this is kobe_m or should i say I am TheFrost King so ill intoduce you something of this map and i edited also im sorry that i edited it but i just replace the nerubian army and nerubian hero and sorry for the lag cause there are secret heroes at the character selection and sorry.
-New Lich king
-Lich King army no more Nerubian Army
-the nerubian is still the same.
-drug lord has super wisp that can have 999999 lumber each second but they easily die
-The Lich King Has Uber Items So You Could beg some uber items
-Be Carefull Dont Underestimate the Lich King or You'll Gets the one to take death
-And Lich King Ally all your enemy's and give them some items
-new Evil Illidian and murlock they are secret characters at the character selection ill tell you there south west of the character selection you see two lightning bolts without characters there the upper lightning bolt is naga ruler(illidian evil) and lower lightning bolt is murlock(to strong and 22-22 damage but he attacks really fast and has long hp(can build buildings) but illidian evil is more stronger than the murlock.

Keywords:
loap,life,of,a,peasant,Lich,King,lich,king,mafia,drug lord,police,cops,nerubians,job,house,mansion.
Contents

Life of a Peasant Nerubian 2.7(Fix1) (Map)

Reviews
Date: 00:13:03 31-Oct-11 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map file has invalid author name! Useful Links: The Important Site Rules. You can use Map...

M

Date: 00:13:03 31-Oct-11
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map file has invalid author name!

Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.