• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of a Peasant Nerubian

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The nerubians have brought their struggle against the undead into a small town! Chaos insues........
I worked for a long time on this map, adding a "House Building" theme, where you can build your own house and random house items to go in it. Probably one of the only LoaP maps where the peasants can't be pushed around! :D
Look for an alternate version where peasants can be turned into zombies soon..... And yes, the map isn't protected, so you can base your own LoaP off of it just as long as you include my name somewhere as the original maker. ;)
Contents

Life of a Peasant Nerubian (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: I feel that this is just a nother loap clone It killed a part of me playing this So my sugestion would be dont make a nothe loap make a better loap (like Real Life) !Ignored!

M

DesKaladA:

I feel that this is just a nother loap clone
It killed a part of me playing this
So my sugestion would be dont make a nothe loap make a better loap (like Real Life)

!Ignored!