1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Evolution complete! Make Darwin proud and go vote in the Techtree Contest #12 - Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Icon Contest #17 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate our winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Succumb to the whispers and join our Texturing Contest #29 - Old Gods!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results for Texturing Contest #28 are out! Step by to congratulate our winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We've created the Staff Job Openings thread. We're currently in need of icon, video production, and social/multimedia positions to be filled. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. On May 20th a new law about privacy and data processing comes into work in the EU. I am no lawyer and I need help figuring out if we comply and if not, what we must do about it. Please message me if you can provide any assistance. Read more. Ralle
    Dismiss Notice

2- Winds of the Storm

Submitted by Anaxie
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Saga of Azeroth PART 2 - Winds of the Storm (unfinished)
Known as "The Fall of Azeroth" in the Original Campaigns Credits Teaser

Sequel to the campaign made back in 2003
The Saga of Azeroth - Coming of the Horde

The Campaign is unfinished and will never likely be finished but I think a large amount of people would like to play the unfinished Part 2 of one of the greatest custom Campaigns of Warcraft 3

~ Inside the editor you will find all the loading screens for the levels that were never created
~ You will find the names of all the missions that could of been
~ Items Carry over from the first Campaign

And you will find 4 fully playable missions and 2 interludes that primarily focus on the Humans of Stormwind.

Included also is the Unfinished Map 7 FoA7 for Fall of Azeroth
Previews
Contents

2- Winds of the Storm (Campaign)

07- Black Winds Blowing (Map)

Reviews
Championfighter25
It's so great to see, even after 15 years the second part uploaded, even if unfinished. Anyway to my review: Prologue - Found no issues. Chapter 1 - Zion's abiities are useful, but i would've liked to see some custom spells - After defeating all...
deepstrasz
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] Too bad it wasn't finished :( Please write a credits list in the map description. Awaiting Update. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S...
deepstrasz
Approved. Maybe @DeicideUH could provide a credits list with the resources used.
  1. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    YES!!!! I have been waiting for this moment for years!!!

Question: Can we use patch 1.26 or do we have to use Patch 1.29.2?

2. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    coming of the horde works fine on 1.29.2 so i presume this will

Havnt tested it yet.

it most definetly should work on far far older patches too.
    was made back in 2003 afterall

3. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Amon the JOB!

Prelude
    -Found no issues
    -You got it wrong, I think. Medivh isn't fully aware that Sargeras is corrupting him. Sargeras kind of manipulates his thoughts and actions. And Medivh doesn't intend to rule Azeroth.
    [/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  4. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    T
    this is info based all the way back in the WC1 manual pre 15 years of Retcons and lore fleshing out

Look like the last map features a Lothar, A book, a cave, and a band of Ogres.

anyone wanna guess what iconic mission of WC1 this will be?

5. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have never played WC1, sorry.

First mission
    -Zion's abilities are kind of odd for a mage. Summonng bears and spirit wolves?
    -Are we supposed to be capable of buing items in the village?
    -The poison buff duration for the Orc Spear-Throwers is very short. Is it on purpose?
    -Maybe you should give a better model to Garona.

@Anaxie When I see Zion's Quests:D

transferir.jpg

6. DeicideUH

DeicideUH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Keep in mind that this is very old. Back then, lore sources were the three games and the Day of the Dragon novel. It wasn't very clear what each magic school could do (mages would cast lightning bolts in Warcraft 2).

Zion was partially based on the Warcraft 1 "Conjurer" unit. They summoned things like scorpions, water elementals and rain of fire.

Also, this came before a lot of the patch additions, like the mercenary heroes, which is why I didn't use the fire elementals that the Firelord hero could summon.

If I were to remake these campaigns, I'd make a lot of different choices nowadays. Zion would be summoning golems and elementals, for instance, and some of the story would be adapted to be more in line in current lore, but still keeping the same feeling of the original intent (an adaptation rather than copy of canon).

About the village... I don't remember the details, lol.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  7. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good news everyone

ITEMS from Saga of Azeroth Part 1 Carry over with Lothar proabably Zion too

Peaked into CH 4 and Lothar has everything That he has in my current youtube playhthrough

8. DeicideUH

DeicideUH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes. Playing the first campaign gives you an edge in the sequel. Same would happen to Ur'aman.

I was such a completist that Gul'dan wouldn't be playable in part 2, but I was planning to keep his items once he appeared in later sequels.

9. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good to know.

Chapter Two:
    -I found no bugs nor issues
    -Kill Giants? Really?
    -The rewards to kill the giants are hardly worth the effort
    -Cheese?
    -I went through the woods to avoid the orc towers, but they can still hit me, plus the orcs near the towers saw me and attack. So going through the woods is pointless
    -Agravatus is too powerful for our heroes
    -"Lion Horns" not "Lionhorns"
    -Seriously? The orcs stopped from chasing three exhausted mages just to prepare for the final assault? What are they, Bond villains?!!

I will continue tomorrow

10. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well Saga of Azeroth was never an easy campaign if you recall

would anyone like me to upload the FIXED versions of Fall of the Lion and Bago's Quest also?
    Fall of the Lion on Hive is missing the last 2 levels

11. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I liked Bago's Quest, so fine by me!

12. DeicideUH

DeicideUH

Resources:
    Resources:
    The towers shouldn't attack you through the woods if I recall correctly, may be a bug.

Aggravatus was hard, indeed. There was an strategy to kill him, but I really don't remember it, lol.

From memory, I think the giants gave good loot. I don't remember the details.

The cheese transforms into another item in the next mission. If I recall correctly, this item gives true sight, which in turn allows you to find a hidden mob in the fourth mission that gives another good item.

The orcs stop chasing the mages because Stormwind forces attack. Just after the horn sounds, Stormwind troops should appear over the hill. Cho'gall then retreats. If that's not happening, it's a bug. Maybe related to deprecated triggers.

13. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Anyone interested in playing HOLD UP!

Because possibly tommorow The Saga of Azeroth Part 1 is getting a re-upload update after 15 years featuring new amazing models by Tauer. For all heroes and several units and maybe a secret or two.

14. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Have you checked the meme I made in a post above?

YES! It seems like Hive's Christmas came early this year!

15. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Saga of Azeroth Part 1 Reupload going to have to wait. Some edits were made for Rebirth that do not work for a default upload. Going to have to start with the fresh file from scratch. it's better this way anyway. This will allow 2 uploads:

One for a Vanilla experience with Enhancements from Hive modern Hive assets

One for Rebirth that keeps Vanilla assets drastically recreated in Rebirth. Specific heroes of course will be manually updated with their respective skins.

An Example is Ur'Aman uses the default Fel Grunt Skin but with green tone and a little red paint. Leaving this in with Rebirth would make him look janky compared to default Grunts. A Fel Grunt However is gloriously intimiating and being so close to the Shadow Council it's expected he would be more tainted regardless.

Another is Rebirth Vanilla Gul'dan which stays to his traditional model to great effect and Tauer's Very nice Gul'Dan Model. Both will be readily available for their respective versions.

Lothar will of course be glorious as ever.

EDIT:

Just played some of Deicide's Part 2

Lots of Enemies lots of loot. It's an exact continuation of his previous.
    Item cache works with the old game and still carries over from P1. Zion the Nethercaster is present in All 4 missions. Lothar appears later.

The soundtrack alone is worth playing it for.
    I'll leave it at that

This isn't my campaign so not sure how I would review rate it but I give it a solid 5.
    It's from 2003. It's the pinnacle of Quality of 2003 and Both campaigns can stand toe to toe with some of the best work on the HIve today with the entire lack of assets and tools that existed in 2003.

This Campaign is a time capsule of Warcraft past thats just been dug up. Something no one thats played Coming of the Horde ever expected to see the light of day and an essential extension to an already epic Campaign

I say approve it.

16. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Mind if anyone link me the previous part?

17. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's so great to see, even after 15 years the second part uploaded, even if unfinished.
    Anyway to my review:

Prologue
    - Found no issues.

Chapter 1
    - Zion's abiities are useful, but i would've liked to see some custom spells
    - After defeating all those wolves the reward could have been a bit better in my opinion. Ultimately since you use up all of the mana potions, you only get the scroll of the beast, which is ok, but also receiving something like a mantle of intelligence +3 would make it a lot better.
    -You're a bit too generous with the mana restoration items, i'll give you that. :D

Chapter 2
    - Sometimes when i attack creeps that are sleeping and near to each other, only 1 or 2 wake up while the others don't.
    And sometimes when i attack them while they are awake, a few remain frozen in place.

Interlude 1
    - Found no issues.

Chapter 3
    -It's a bit weird seeing jungle trolls near Northshire

Chapter 4
    - I cannot use Uther's Far Sight, but i can still use Zion's Thunderstorm.

Overall, while i don't like that the heroes have default spells, the level design and gameplay, even after 15 years is top notch and amazing. 5/5 from me.

18. Herogod

Herogod

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Finally the 2nd part! Too bad it got never finished a long long time ago. :)

19. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources: