1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2- Winds of the Storm

Submitted by Anaxie
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Saga of Azeroth PART 2 - Winds of the Storm (unfinished)
Known as "The Fall of Azeroth" in the Original Campaigns Credits Teaser

This campaign was created by Deicide
Special thanks to Anaxie for uploading it for Deicide on his behalf.

Sequel to the campaign made back in 2003
The Saga of Azeroth - Coming of the Horde

The Campaign is unfinished and will never likely be finished but I think a large amount of people would like to play the unfinished Part 2 of one of the greatest custom Campaigns of Warcraft 3

~ Inside the editor you will find all the loading screens for the levels that were never created
~ You will find the names of all the missions that could of been
~ Items Carry over from the first Campaign

And you will find 4 fully playable missions and 2 interludes that primarily focus on the Humans of Stormwind.

Included also is the Unfinished Map 7 FoA7 for Fall of Azeroth
Resource Credtis:
Previews
Contents

2- Winds of the Storm (Campaign)

07- Black Winds Blowing (Map)

Reviews
Championfighter25
It's so great to see, even after 15 years the second part uploaded, even if unfinished. Anyway to my review: Prologue - Found no issues. Chapter 1 - Zion's abiities are useful, but i would've liked to see some custom spells - After defeating all...
deepstrasz
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] Too bad it wasn't finished :( Please write a credits list in the map description. Awaiting Update. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S...
deepstrasz
Approved. Maybe @DeicideUH could provide a credits list with the resources used.
tulee
Just finished this. I have to admit I enjoyed it more than i thought I would. The first playable level was a particularly nice intro mission. I even got used to the sound that would ping every-time a character talked. Glad to see what was meant to be...
deepstrasz
Set to Awaiting Update based on @tulee's comments. Changes made, Approved.
  1. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    OMG!!! I can't believe this unfinished campaign with have its future chapters! I'm so excited about it! Keep it up, Anaxie! By the way, if you ever need a beta tester and reviewer, I'm the man for it :)

2. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Rebirth leader here , here is the Ur'aman I made long long ago for this campaign : Adsız.png

3. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Got most of the new release of P1 laid out just have to do the task of implementing it now.

I think you'll like the Ur'Aman 2.0 I do

Zion may get a combat spell option outside summons to replace the Bear. May simply do Blizzard seeing how many enemies are in Part 2. To make fights not last such a huge amount of time or being at the mercy of mass casters.

Lothar's Critical Strike is getting axed. I Think Endurance Aura will be appropriate for the Siege of Stormwind and all the constant from one side of the Map to the Other. Divine shield will stay. Not going to even try breaking the Cinematic in Shadows of Hunters.

Preview of the new Necrolytes. I think it fits perfectly and they look nice side by side Warlocks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  4. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I actually liked his old model

5. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's just a green Chaos Grunt

6. DeicideUH

DeicideUH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was experimenting with different types of mobs.

Back then, there was already info on Strangletorn (from Brann's journal in WoW page) and I thought it would make sense for "Azeroth" (the old name of the kingdom) to have a few stray jungle trolls. Nowadays the idea makes no sense indeed.

This is a bug I wasn't able to fix until I stopped working on the campaign. The ability is turned off in the mission files, but it still works in-game. I was considering removing it entirely from Zion for the mission, but was afraid it would behave weirdly when loading Zion for his next mission.

Thanks!

7. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any chance you would return and finish this campaign?

8. VANSEDE

VANSEDE

Resources:
    Resources:
    What is the name of the music used in Chapter 1 in the beginning? That sounds epic and makes the first chapter my most favourite one in this campaign.

9. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. DeicideUH

DeicideUH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I consider myself retired from making campaigns, so I don't mind if my name is not shown. It appears in the campaign ending credits, after all.

It's an unfinished map for the 5th mission. I think Anaxie introduced it just as a curiosity.

It would be a multiple-objective map. Instead of the normal build-a-base-make-an-army gameplay, you'd play as Orgrimm Doomhammer (and Ur'aman). You get a series of objectives, and for each one you'd need to select units from a pool of recruits. Each area of the map would be related to a different objective, with the final one being to raze a human city (I think it was Goldshire). I didn't finish all the terrain, thought.

While I'd love to do so, I doubt it will happen. I'm using my free time nowadaysto write novels. Trying to become a writer here in Brazil. I released my first novel last year, but it's been hard to get attention to it.

It's part of the main theme of the first "Metal Gear Solid 2" game. I love it too.

11. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there any chance we'll see Ur'Aman and Lothar fighing? I remember when Ur'Aman told Lothar in a first campaign that they will fight one day, so I think it would've been epic to see Lothar killing Ur'Aman, since we'll be playing as humans through this second campaign. :)

12. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The only time those people who play the base building missions in warcraft 3 custom campaigns with a low apm suddenly increase into professional tier apm is when they are trying to spam skip credits at the end of a campaign.

13. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A Tease for SoA Coming of the Horde V2.0

Hero Abilities revamped
    New models
    New Areas
    New Items
    New Secrets
    Hard campaign becomes Harder better find those secrets to survive

[​IMG]

14. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Excellent!

I like the new Ur'aman model!

15. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I felt wind walk was appropriate to take strategic advantage of his extremely powerful Howl he had and keeps from the original.
    Also I felt Critical strike serves the new Ur'aman better than Bash.

Who do you give attack items to now? Crit happy Fast Ur'Aman or Cleave your face Blackhand. Decisions for players have never been so hard.

16. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree with Critical Strike, but not with Wind Walk. Ur'aman, at least in the campaign, doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that favors stealth over brute strength. He probably saw no honor in using Wind Walk to slay his foes.

Blackhand definetly. Ur'Aman is about dealing massive single damage, while Blackhand is of the type of dealing with several foes at once.

17. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't like the idea of giving him windwalk either.
    Maybe you can give him something like a modified storm bolt, by making it a melee range ability, rename it to "sword thrust" and then give it to Ur'Aman, while of course giving it a new appropriate icon.

18. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Blackhand already had stormbolt in the default campaign.

Ur'Aman was a Shadow Council special Agent and obseved the siege of Stormwind from afar.

19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @DeicideUH you don't mind, do you? I mean, I hope @Anaxie has your support and approval on editing/remastering your work.

20. DeicideUH

DeicideUH

Resources:
    Resources:
    No, I don't mind. I feel honored.
    They'd fight at some point during the Second War, when the Horde is at the gates of Lordaeron. Ur'aman's a total evil bastard at the beginning, but my plan for Ur'aman was for him to grow as a character as he sees the Horde going being crushed. He'd survive the war, become weary of all the destruction (he'd outlive Draenor's destruction), and the very last scene of the campaign would be him as a broken old orc arriving at Durotar and hoping this time things would be different.