• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #3 - Four Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
The contest is now officially closed. I'll work on getting the poll up right now.

Not sure why I said it ends at 0:00 GMT, it actually ends Sunday (today) when I get on the computer (Just now). :p

Edit: You downer frosty. WC3creations is in charge of the next one so get Belgarath and deathcom3s going, they are in charge.

Level 34
Ok, I'm done with the terrains, I just need to upload them, Gilles!

The Circle of Elements
1.Fall: Two tauren researchers have found the Circle of Elements!
Fall.JPG
2.Winter: It's cold and dark winter, Circle is glowing and showing the path!
Winter.JPG
3.Spring: The day is here, when Circle creates magical powers and lights!
Spring.JPG
4.Summer: Human Arcanist, trying to steal the power of the Circle...
Summer.JPG

Map that I have been using!
View attachment The UTM 3.0.w3x

Last edited:
Level 9
Hello !

I have to say great terrains from all of you who entered! To bad i couldn't join the contest, maybe next time :wink:

Hopefully i can come home from this shit hole to do some real terraining. 80 days left and counting :xxd:

Keep up the work and fun to see some new faces here !

/MadseN

Level 34
Hello !

I have to say great terrains from all of you who entered! To bad i couldn't join the contest, maybe next time :wink:

Hopefully i can come home from this shit hole to do some real terraining. 80 days left and counting :xxd:

Keep up the work and fun to see some new faces here !

/MadseN
You are still alive! : )
It is too bad that you couldn't make anything for this last contest, although as you can see it didn't go well. Again.

Good luck, and I'll be glad to see you fully back the Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.