• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #3 - Four Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
[Death] isn't. I can't get a hold of anyone right now, so it's me and Childeric, although I'll ask Void as he didn't enter.

Level 34
I'll see if someone else will do it then. I'd rather see Voids terrain than have him judge.

Level 34
Hmm, that's odd I thought I said not to talk about how you're all going to lose because of _____ or ____.

Level 36
Here are my submissions:

(in order of attachment)
Summer - Clear weather! All is safe in the kingdom of the Great Falls.
Autumn - The darkness of night envelops the keep as the brew-festival continues.
Winter - The fjord starts to freeze over as the year's first snowstorm hits the peaceful town.
Spring - A storm approaches! The water pours down from the mountains in raging torrents, and lightning strikes the sky in the distance.

Attachments

• Summer.png
    Summer.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 734
  • Autumn.png
    Autumn.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 658
  • Winter.png
    Winter.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 640
  • Spring.png
    Spring.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 674
  • The Ultimate Terrain.w3x
    4.1 MB · Views: 91
  • The Ultimate Terrain 2.w3x
    4.1 MB · Views: 70
  • The Ultimate Terrain 3.w3x
    4.1 MB · Views: 55
  • The Ultimate Terrain 4.w3x
    4.1 MB · Views: 89
Level 7
I think i just wet my pants.. that is amazing ~Void~, I do have one question on the second on to the far left looks like there is a fire? Just wondering what that is.
Honnestly i think your terrain is amazing. Good work.

Level 34
I procrastinated. Anyways, I added all 4 maps because I used a few different techniques in each one and I figured that people might want to look at them.
How egotistical of you. :p

Shit Void that's one hell of a terrain. I think it may be the best you've ever made, in some ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.