• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
OOC: So if the book is somehow destroyed, are the seals "opened?" Also, since Stanth knows the process of opening a rift (through the relationship with Zan's Midnight Assassins, though Rift Magic is undesirable for Stanth's purposes), so I'm assuming that you mean that Stanth doesn't understand how it works, even if they know how to work it.

IC: Of course, there was a problem by finding the artifact by wanting it. Assuming that it was powerful (and it probably was, otherwise Selsträ wouldn't be longing for it), if Selsträ let too much of its power into herself, there was a chance that it could steal Selsträ's mind if she got close enough. Not that it mattered, because it felt like she was never going to get close.

Level 5
IC: "The magic is... Complicated. Its like..." He reached into his pack and pulled out a parchment of paper and folded in half twice. "This is me" He grabbed a stick and held it up. "This is the world and our dimension as he know it. "He gestured at the paper." By using this magic i basically do this, He grabbed his dagger slicing a small slit into the paper, he then moved the stick from one end out the other side. He then used his magic to seal up the hole so that it looked as if nothing had gone through it at all. "So basically i can travel anywhere just so long i know a rough location of it. Its not fully discovered but from what we can tell it takes you outside our dimension and puts you back in it somewhere else."

Level 14
Ic: "well from what my master told me you can't it takes a sort of time period to focus your magics enough to open the rift, and there is a small chance you did it wrong and you end up compeltly exsasted."

Level 35
OOC: So if the book is somehow destroyed, are the seals "opened?" Also, since Stanth knows the process of opening a rift (through the relationship with Zan's Midnight Assassins, though Rift Magic is undesirable for Stanth's purposes), so I'm assuming that you mean that Stanth doesn't understand how it works, even if they know how to work it.

OOC: Stanth does not know how it fully works is indeed what I said. Its full process is not even fully known to those who discovered it, and not even the gods can see all the possibilities.

As for the book, here is the summary.

Tanath opened the first seal, and all the holders of the book have only seen the first part (the first seal). The book contains many many deep and dark secrets even more powerful than even Bel'Zammon was able to conjure.

The book cannot be destroyed by our hands without some sort of incredibly powerful force or artifact or magic, and even the combined strength of Stanth and the Flying Kingdom couldn't destroy it by their own hands.

If the book is destroyed there is a chance that the seals will be broken before it is wholly consumed, but some one would have to activate the evil knowledge within in order to wreak havoc on the world.

And then we have to deal with Tanath who has undoubtedly been studying the secrets in depth for many years...though his trapped spirit only wanders the first seal, and cannot break into the others. That is why he is seeking people to break it for him.

But if the book is consumed, and he remains within it, he has a chance not only to be free, but to activate the secrets held within before it is fully destroyed.

There is also a secret lore piece involving the overview of Tanath and the forces that started this spiral of doom, that I will be working on shortly.

Level 5
IC: "Hmm" Rin looked around saying, "The rifts are difficult to use, theres all ways the chance you can get sucked into it and not be able to get you're self out, that is why it takes so long you have to make the rift on you're end and open it up on the other end as well." He observed the area carefully looking for any approaching orcs.

Level 5
IC: Rin jumped off the wolf, as he hit the ground his legs crumbled underneath him and he collapsed onto the ground. He rolled his eyes and mumbled in an ancient Dark Elf language, a large streak of black appeared in his hand, he used this to support him as a crutch. He walked over to area where there was a large tree and four smaller ones sarounding it, he took a stick and drew a circle around himself and the large tree, he then drew lines connecting the four smaller trees and circled them as well. He sat with his back against the large tree and closed his eyes, letting the magic of what he had just drawn in the ground flow into him.

OOC: I'm not sure if i can classify this as an ancient thing he learned or have to have it classified as Rune Magic, if i do have it as Rune Magic tell me if its ok otherwise i can delete it.

Level 9
IC: When they were approaching the guards Vindex said:"Shoosh ,let me do the talking."
An Orc was approaching him in armor that looked like he had an important rank.
Vindex couldn't believe it :"Gronnash,is that you?"
The Orc looked suprised:"VINDEX,my friend!Havent seen you in a long time."
After a friendly hug Vindex explained:"Gronnash is my old friend.He is a retiered Veteran from the Bloodfang.But he is not a Shadow Orc he is a halfbreed.Halfbreed's are the partly Shadow Orcs partly Blood Orc's,they have the strength of Blood Orc's the agility of the Shadow Orc's and on the good side they are not Humaneaters.They are highly respected in the Blood Orc lands." then he said to Gronnash again:"So what are you now a captain of the guard?" Gronnash replied with pride:"Indeed,Vindex.But tell me what are you doing here and who are these people?Oh and hows your father doing?"
The same pain that he felt when Brent mentioned his father apeared again.
Then he regained control of himself:"Gothax died.Why am i here?Its a long story Gronnash maybe i will tel you one day.These people are my companions.The point is that we are going North,and we need passage through the Blood Orc lands.And hows Garrosh doing?".Gronnash tiresomly said:"Garrosh is as always a hot-head he hasnt changed a bit.He is somewhere North wondering the few Inn's that there exist.I can let you through without any complication's."
Vindex:"Thank you old friend.I shall not forget this." Then he turned around to the others:"Allright, lets get moving!"
OOC:Brent you will notice that pain again then a few days later you will ask him about that k?I mean Gath lol sometimes i mix up xD.
EDIT:Lol didnt see the above post actually Rune Magic is only know to shadow Orcs and Dwarves.
And actually Runes are from Vikings.

Level 23
OOC: Vikings are close to Germanic XD

IC: Kamir looked up while setting up his tent "Damn, I thought we were going to camp?" he droped half of the tent and walked to Vindex, he then took a close look at the other orc and then said "I can see by your skin that you aren't full shadow orc nor blood orc, that must mean that you're telling the truth" he smiled and then asked Vindex "So... are we going to camp here or does your friend have a nice bed?"

Level 9
Suprised he replied:"Oh right the camp i totally forgot.I think we should move on."
Gronnash said:"Yes there is a nice inn a few miles North."

OOC:I read only page 14 didnt see the camp stuff xD.

Level 23
"I'll take a look" Kamir said and flew up high above the trees, he then came back and said "Yes, there is indeed a building fairly far away, but a couple of miles next to it is something that looked like a barracks, are you sure it's safe?"

Level 9
Vindex:"Heh thank you Gronnash.Doubt they will have much man there they are busy on the other front.Now lets get moving!!"

Level 14
IC: Brent followed "I dont think this is a good idea we are about 20 miles from the desert wasteland so travelling north at night would not be wise expecially in blood orc lands"

Level 5
IC: Rin blinked a few times then a dark black light shown on him for a moment then disappeared. He stood up as if he had never been hurt before and scratched out the circles he had drawn. He walked over to the small group saying, "If we do get into trouble I'm skilled with the blade and i probably owe you my life anyways." He grabbed his bag off the ground and checked his daggers making sure they were in there places. He looked around a bit and then returned his gaze to the group.

Level 23
Kamir looked at his weapon, then he put his weapon and holster off and held it in the direction of Rin "Here, this weapon will be more use to you, you might need it more than I do" he said showing his teeth as proof that he could defend himself even without a weapon

OOC: Tip, the weapon is more build like this ----|-|-- and the front half is more curved like a saber or Katana.

Level 5
IC: "I am in no need for you're... saber..." He said as if he was offended, within a instant he had two daggers in his hands, spinning them in circles as if ready to fight some one. His left leg was in front of him as a defensive stance while his right leg was behind him, ready to push off to make an offensive strike. As if he was done with the presentation he made a quick motion (Nearly faster than the last) and put his daggers back in their places. "I'm fine."

OOC: the daggers would look like this kind of --l~~~~ sorta...

Level 5
IC: Rin rolled his eyes as he looked behind him, he watched the man rise into the air and then turned to the rest of them.

OOC: Yoda you are!

Level 23
Suddenly, Kamir saw pretty deep into the forest a little flash, he drew his sword with incredible speed and flew towards it at full speed, stopping when he noticed what it was, he grabbed a little divise in his pocket and put it in his ear "Hello there Kianor, what are you doing here on the surface?" he said.
The big crystal being answered with a beautifull sound and Kamir nodded a couple of times he then said "So, are there any tunnels coming from your camp to the north, past the blood orc lands if possible?"
the Kianor responded with the sound again
"Ah, I see, I'll tell it to my companions" he said and turned back to the others and came out of the forest "Uuhm, I've found a person up there who says there is a tunnel a little bit from the inn to the north that leads safely underneath some of the more crowded places, we might be able to use them to get past the orcs easier".

Level 9
Vindex:"Wait,ill go in."
He said going thourgh the door.He noticed that the innkeeper was a half-ling so he thought that they will slide in easly.
Vindex:"I need 2 rooms with 2 beds please"
Innkeeper:"Ok,upstairs 2 rooms to the left."

Level 14
OOC:ahhh... btw I desided to start rping with my other chars as well.

IC:
Gath
Gath stared out at the moon. His Censestral Blade gleming. He stared at his hand. After all of these years his hand was still burnt and raw. He began to think back on that day and the days before that of his adventure. All e had to look forward to now was the life of a scholar in a human nation. Despite his injury he erned to be free again.
Aranith
The wintery air bit at Aranith's skin. He had become used to it by now. After Bel' Zammon's defeat he had travelled north leaping into the life of a hermit. He stared at the 9 Darjis moons wishing to be sleeping under then again. Wishing to be fighting for survival again. Wishing for adventure again. He could feel the Dark Aer sliping up on him he would never risk all of that again and release like he did in the fight with Bel'Zammon. He went inside his small cabin. Though even in there infront of the fire it still felt as if someone, something was watching him.
Siriana
Siriana skipped through the fields at Elenai's side. They fell into the meadow flowers all around she hugged the elf and kissed him...The sound of pages turning were heard far off. It was all a dream. "Ugg I fell asleep... the life in this damned libary is getting harder and harder. Day after day of shuffling over tomes and books. Its even harder after Elenai left. I cant believe I feel something for my master." She said to herself as she began to slowly drift again into a daydream.

Status
Not open for further replies.