• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
OOC: actually mc_flurry...this is really just a mission for Kamir, as I trust him alone with such secret knowledge, having....spoken too much.

Teh_Ephy, I dont want anyone to have it aside from the Celestial Elves, but I was hoping that Stanth would try to take it for their own archives or their own purposes.

Its an artifact...that has long been the theme of the rp...(keep it secret if you know)

Level 14
OOC: somehow I think I know what it is.

IC: Brent walked over to Kamir. Then to the orc staring at the runic lauguage under his eye for a second as if reading it. He then stared at the patch on his clothes. He reached down pulling out a dagger the dagger had the same patch on its handle he handed it to the orc. He then held his hand out to Kamir.

Level 9
Vindex thought:"Could it be?Are the Legends true?The champion of Bloodfang Clan... a Human???It must be him.The Runic text's the Dagger.Impossible!"

Level 8
should i make a new char, or should i find some marvelous way to reappear with bal'zammon?

Level 35
OOC: I like being a voice on the wind. Sadly that power will fade, as right now the power of Etheriel in my avatarous form is guiding the messages. I really need to flesh out how this works (dont want to be too powerful all the time) any ideas?

Level 5
OOC: Ok well that would be awesome being on the island, Thanks.

IC: Rin Blackfire kept his eyes closed but listened, noting his door opening and closing. Rin casted a spell to make himself disappearing, sending himself into a rift between the rift world and this world. He disappeared abruptly, only a shimmer was where he once had been. He stood up, the shimmer following where he was. The shimmer was barely visible and you had to look closely, but after examining for a while you could make out the shape of a person. Rin walked to the closet slid the door open and grabbed the man by the collar, all in one swift motion. He had also produced a dagger into his left hand holding it close to the mans chest. "What do you want and why are you here?"

Level 9
"I was not anymore.How do you know of the Bloodfang?" said Vindex taking his hand of his Sword "The Hungering Cold".

Level 9
Vindex smiled "That hasnt been a good childhood.Am i right?" he said.Noticing that his wolf is getting worried."What is it?".He heard a rumble.Turned around and it was a another band of assassin's "Not again" he thought.He yelled "Kamir Watch out the assassin!"

Level 6
"Listen... i know stalking you may of been un-nessesscary, but after scoping you out for ahwile i wanted you too...." Demonshuru swung his sicle backwards stabbing the invisible man in the chest. Demonshuru used a shadow technique to turn him self into a shadow which he could also travel through other shadows. Demonshuru made his way for the door in almost invisible shadow-form.

OOC: Did you get the odd
Demonshuru used a shadow technique to turn him self into a shadow which he could also travel through other shadows.
part?

Level 5
IC: "Uh! I will get you!" The invisibility spell diminished, He pushed his hand out in a swift motion launching a dark ball, as he shot it he fell backwards onto the bed, not knocked out but weakened.

Level 9
Vindex charged the assassin's hacking and slashing.Killing two of them.While his anger and despair grew stronger his will to survive is diminishing.He thought "When will this end.Cant they just realise that the Chief was wrong".Those thoughts faded as he regained control over his spirit."Luk'Narosh !!!"

Level 14
Brent stared his eyes glowed gray. Open earth reveal your stone heart I command you he chanted in his head. The ground split under the assassians and closed...

Level 23
"Ah, I see you are a powerfull magician" Kamir said turning around to the man, he was thinking if maby the man could help him with the voices he heard in his head, but he didn't know wheither to tell him or not...

OOC: Elenai, if you don't want anyone ic to know about it, then respond to this one XD

Level 6
Demonshuru set out walking since his mission was complete he could return to the mercenary camp collect his gold and commit his self to a sucsessful life. Demonshuru entered the mercenary tent triumphantly. "Thank you for completing your mission you're free to go..." said the mercenary general... "Where's my gold?". "You don't deserve it, you uslesss peice of trash, NO ONE WANTS YOU!!!!" a tear came to his eye. Demonshuru walked towards the door with a sudden stop. Demonshuru turned around "Youv'e woke the demon in me up and now i will let you meet him" he said in a Demonic Voice ".. His name is... HELL" Suddenly in a burst Demonshuru ran over to the mercenary leader grabbed his head and litteraly ripped it off. "Now i'll TAKE my gold" Demonshuru scaveaged all the gold he could ending up with 700gp and set his way out to no-where.

Level 23
Kamir then thought, 'Maby it's best not to tell anybody until I understand it myself, or have been on that place' He then said "Well, I seriously have to get going now." and he walked further, secretly hoping atleast one of the two would follow him.

Level 5
"Ugh..." Rin looked at the hole in his chest and staggered a bit forward. He grabbed his bag from the closed and began to bandage his chest, he watched the door and as soon as he was done he put his shirt back on and walked to the nearest portal aid he could find. It was unclear to him where he teloported himself, all he remembered was him chanting in the circle then blacking out.

Level 14
Brent stared at Kamir...."please allow me to come with you. I have nto been in an adventure for many years and my long years of training have made me eager."

Level 9
"The more the merrier.But how do we know that we can trust you.You are of the Bloodfang and they are after me."

Level 14
Brent laughed "Trust me, I fought by yourside and you not trust me. Im sure..your father who was he again..ahh Gothax would frown apond you."

Level 9
When Vindex thought of his father his thoughts automaticly went to his brother Gugrok.He felt internal pain,but it wasnt physical pain it was a pain in his soul.A burden he has been carrying since he disobeyed the Chieftain of the Bloodfang.
After regaining control over himself with a bit shimmering voice he said "I guuess yourr riight"

OOC:You saw the pain on his face.Just to let you know :)

Level 9
Now continueing with his normal voice:"We were planing to continue now but we were rudely interrupted.So mount and lets go North!!!"

Level 24
IC: "Can you hear that through the crystal?"
"Hear what?"
"It's some sort of artifact. It's almost calling out to be found. It's guardian is calling out for a new guardian, probably to hide it better, or at least safer. A specific person too. Both of them are very faint."
"Well, it seems that our rumour hunters have found that one in a hundred truth. Do you think it's dangerous?"
"If its guardian is calling out to hide it, it's dangerous to someone. If it's in this hellhole, it's probably dangerous to a lot of people. Every time I turn around, I swear there's a rift mage coming to say hello. If you'd like my opinion, this entire mountain range is unstable enough to be devoured by one giant natural rift."
"Well, we'd might as well leave the artifact there. If we can't get it, at least it won't be used against us when the mountain range goes."
"If I can hear it without concentrating hard, someone else can hear it too. It's a race between us and everyone else. Hopefully—"
Selsträ swore. A rift had opened almost exactly where she was walking. Selsträ fumbled around in the snow for her magic crystal, found it, and began speaking into it again.
"Hopefully, the new guardian will win if we don't."
"And who says we're not going to reach the artifact first?"
"These damn rifts say nobody's going to reach the artifact. Anyone reaching it at all would almost take a miracle."
"Well, do your best to stay alive. You're only a few mountains into the range."
"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

OOC: Zan105, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join the rest of the RP.

Level 9
"You crawed adventure hope this will satisfy you.Now lets get a move on.And be carefull this trip isnt safe especially for a Human."

Level 5
Rin sprawled out on the ground, blood dripping from his makeshift bandage on his chest. He was unconsciouses with his shirt completely blood caked. He seemed as if he would never wake up, for his breathing was slow and he didn't make a single movement. He had his dagger still in his right hand, it glowed faintly.

Level 35
OOC: Nice post Teh Ephy,

IC: Elenai shifted his avatarous sight across the land, the rift prison he had chosen was a great place to hide, but ever so dangerous...He was a powerful guardian yes, and his choice was good. Surrounding himself with rifts, and sealing himself in the only stable part of the entire range...But it only takes one evil and clever hand...Only one dark lord to find the massive crystal coffin that he has sealed himself within, and only one fell stroke with an enchanted weapon to break the seal, release the guardian, and take the book while the power of Etheriel bursts away from the seal and the body of the guard, leaving him weak and powerless.

He had to search quickly, and hurry Kamir onward...He could feel eyes searching for him.

Level 5
IC: Rin coughed out a mouthful of sand and looked to his right, water. He attempted to move toward it, his body wouldn't respond to him. He blinked a few times, remembering his survival training, He winced as a sharp pain shot out from his chest while he reached for his pack. He grabbed a few herbs and chewed them quickly. He then pulled out his canteen and sipped a bit, rolling onto his back painfully. He lay there on the sand thinking over what had happened with his rift...

OOC: Are you guys still on the beech?

Status
Not open for further replies.