• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
"I don't know too much healing magic, but I will try." Gath began mumbling over the wounds. It healed the minor wounds but did nothing to the larger ones. "Hurry get some herbs from the garden Kamir."

Level 23
Kamir took off, using his wings to fly at high speed, just above the ground, through the front... door, to the garden and grabbing a dark-red herb with a very strong smell, he made a quick turn and returned, not stopping, but instead, dropping the herb right against Gath's face, after that he crashed into a book shelf which he couldn't evade.

Level 14
Gath shoved the dark red herb in his mouth and began to chew it. He pressed his hands hard on the wounds trying his best to stop the bleeding. "Kamir! Water!"

Last edited:
Level 23
Kamir crawled out of the pile of books and wood that had fallen on him, he then quickly ran towards the sound of water, once he arrived there, he used his wing to put the water in, he then hurried back to Gath "This enough?" he asked looking at Rin.

Level 14
OOC: maybe an evil beacon or something? I really didn't wanna battle evil without Elenai.

IC: Gath quickly washed the wound spiting the chewed herbs into the wounds chewing more and spitting them until all the wounds where full of the stuff. He kept the pressure on.

Level 5
IC: Rin coughed a bit as the bleeding stopped... The wounds slowly began to heal (Not completely) and Rin drifted into a more restful sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.