• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
OOC: Hahaha

IC: "Well, Actualy I am more into going north, I think our ways should part, if you want to go south that is" Kamir said, and then he thought "What's that voice by the way, is it magic, is it a spirit, am I scisofrein"

OOC:(Realy don't know how to say it, but it's the thing when you have voices in your head)

Level 23
"Huh?" Kamir said, he took another look at the map and then said "Oh, how stupid of me, I held it upside down" he then turned the map around and then said "Ok, but, do you know a frozen place somewere in the north? I just need to go there" Kamir had gotten very curious about the voice, he realy wanted to know what it was, even if it could be dangerous.

Level 9
"Those are Elven lands i don't know much about them but if it's north i guess there are frozen lands somewhere"

OOC:lol

Level 5
Ic: Rin Blackfire finished reading his assignment, it was to simply make a farmer by the name of Joe Garnash die "Accidentally." He walked slowly to his small room in the temple that consisted of a mat in the middle with a floor pillow on it, a cupboard on one of the far walls and another thinly padded mat on the floor for sleeping. He walked to the cupboard, When he arrived at it he took out a sleek black outfit, He removed the robe he was wearing and dawned the Black pants and shirt, they where somewhat tight, but over that he pulled a black cloak . He strapped two sharp daggers on his side and a sword on his back. he slid the door shut then took a large wood plank and propped it against the door. He chanted words in one of the many ancient languages. This one not know to most, He began to shimmer for a moment then completely disappeared. Outside the door a shimmer began in the air then it grew to a large rip. Rin walked out of it and bent over to catch is breath. Casting magics such as this took a lot of of some one, especially when the magic is mostly undiscovered.

OOC: Where should i have it than? (The hideout)

Level 3
Name: Korax Bloodfang
Race: Custom: Wolverajin(race of werewolves, cept wolf all the time not just fullmoon. Appearance is like a Morrowind Bloodmoon Werewolf.)
Class: Hunter
Orgnazation:this is opional I am accepting new organazation ideas,if you want to make up your own I need a descripion of it
History: Korax was born and raised in a nondescript jungle. He was taught to hunt at the age of 3 months, and is an efficient hunter. He was left to fend for himself at 5, as this is the custom of wolverajin, they are orphaned at 5 and if they find a wolverajin settlement created by other orphans they live. Elsewhys they die. Anyways orphaned at 5, never found a home, so came to a human town and became a hunter for hire.
Pets:No
Appearance: Black fur, blue eyes, long sharp sword-like claws, teeth like a t-rex, scarred.

OOC: Where the heck should i come in?

IC: Kamir felt a long cold blade against his neck. "Do not move, Draconian Descendant." He realized it was a claw against his neck, but he did not know what species had claws that could grow more or less as long as a shortsword.
"Turn around."

Level 23
OOC: Please, wait for your character to be aproved untill you start roleplaying, I don't know if this post can be counted as godmodding, it's on the edge I guess ^^, and you should post your character in the "New roleplay" thread, thank you, I'll ignore your post for now, as your character isn't aproved yet.

IC: Kamir thought for a moment "Hmm.. the elves might not be so bad, are they?" he asked, while he had the feeling of his smell coming back a little again.

Level 9
Vindex just smiled also:"Ha i can take care of myself a couple of Elves cant do anything to me".Then he seriosly said:"We should really get a move on".

Level 9
"I guess you will fly".They were traveling till nightfall."Pray the five elements for that inn."."We shall stop there if you dont mind."

Level 35
IC: The voice came to Kamir and echoed once more....

"The orc seems to hate elf kind..HAHAHA! *a, a, a, a*...Do as I bid thee, *thee, thee, ee, ee, ee* The North awaits! *aits, aits, aits..*" Follow the roads laid down by the ancient kingdoms of elf and man, *man, man, man, an, an*

Level 14
OOC: not approved i am tired of this damn worng thread thing any charecter posted in this thread is automaticly unapproved. Also Mcflurry I said earlier on both threads unapproved.
IC: Brent studied his map sensing the dracon and orc near he was still setting against the tree when the two parteners rounded the corner and they came into view.

Level 23
"Hmm.." kamir thought, he didn't understand the why the voice was there, he thought that he might just find more answers by just listening to it "Do you know if there is any road wich both humans and Elves use?" he suddenly asked.

Level 9
"Hmm i doubt there are any here.We are soon to enter Blood Orc territory after that there are wastelands a former Human Kingdom." He said "Why do you ask?"

Level 9
"The Blood Orc's don't get along very well with us.They think we are inferior to them,but i know a few who are good guys.So i think that we will have no problems with this."

OOC:We are going to Elenai yay!

Level 14
OOC: yall are screwing up on the lore wasteland is a former part of the elf kingdom. also Kamir and Andreja are yall forgetting the dude laying against a tree right in front of you.

Level 9
OOC:I have mistaken i thought it was a part of the human kingdom.And is that you?Well u make the first move ^^

Level 5
IC: Rin walked slowly around the area until he decided it was time to leave, He looked out over the snowy mountain tops, enjoying the spell that ancient mages had cast a long time ago to keep this area at least a bit warm... He stepped out onto the mountain, He looked behind him. The hideout was a large temple, set in the stone of the mountain. They were a long way up in one of the larger mountains and immediately it took more to breath and draw energy to do anything.

OOC: If you don't mind il have the hideout in the mountains in the north? Lol i had to figure out a way to get myself into the rp...

Level 24
OOC: Zan105 can have his main base of operations (aside from several other hideouts that he is allowed to have wherever) on my island. He can also have a beneficial truce between Stanth and the Midnight Assassins. Killing the living and killing the dead hardly have much to do with one another, so there should be no problem with conflicts of interest. Also, having two networks of information is beneficial for both Stanth and the Midnight Assassins. It also gives me a good excuse to have rift magic in Stanth's archives.

Level 24
OOC: Stanth has records of at least the basics of a huge number of forms of magic (like how they are powered, not any spells) in the archives. An good excuse to have more than "powered by specific combinations of symbols called runes" would be very nice, though.

Level 35
OOC: I shall use stanth lore in my..imprissonment as well Teh Ephy ^^ see if you approve of this.

IC: The voice could see many things, his spies he had sent, and his eyes were keen. He had great power locked in his prison, and he knew...the observatoiries of Stanth were searching for him, and the artifact he contained.

"I hold here, the artifact of doom...death it deals, and life it steals...It unlocks the demon, and the power it seals."

OOC: I really need to canonize some stuff...

Level 23
OOC: Mc_Flurry, I don't understand that post XD Oh well... and Gath, I thought you were out of sight, sorry, misread your post then

IC: "Hmm, who could that be" Kamir said, he folded his wing in front of his weapon and put his hand on the handle of it, out of sight of the person next to the tree, he then said "Hello, Who are you?"

Level 9
IC:"What is it Kamir?" Vindex said seeing the strange expression on Kamir's face.

OOC:Well maybe a Stanth member saw someone with Runic Magic and informed you?So Stanth is going to research this and look for the most powerfull Rune which is the Bloodlust Rune tattoed under my eye.(i got that becouse Vindex was the best in teh assassin clan)So you are going to hunt me down.How about that?

Last edited:
Level 5
OOC: So wait do you own one of the southern unexplored islands, or are you in the mountains?

IC: Rin wonders about the voice but thinks that he should get his job done first. He walked steadily to the stables, entering a back room with the words printed on it "Do Not Enter" In at least three different languages. When he entered he stepped in the middle of the circle and sat in a meditation position. (This is a aid to using Rift magic so that he doesn't kill himself going long distances.) He concentrated on the area he was to go then opened the spell. He disappeared with a shimmer and where he was to appear there was a very heavy shimmer, often mistaken for dust or air particles or heat waves. He was at the farm where he was to make his Assassination. He scouted it out for a long moment then hid himself in the barn. When the farmer walked in he tipped one of the farmers scythes over, cutting the mans face clean off. He moved the wagon so it looked like he had bumped into it, knocking over the scythe. "Time to go." He said as he walked out. I should pursue this... Voice... and figure out how he managed to enter my head... He began to walk to one toward one of the various hideouts. Before teloporting he stayed at a local Inn to regain some strength.

Level 24
OOC: Andreja: Stanth isn't that hungry for information, and they would only really care if they needed to know counters to it. An opportunity for free knowledge wouldn't be passed up for much, though.

Zan105: My fortress is on the largest island along the southernmost edge of the map. Gath has put me in charge of it (as far as I can tell, anyways). Most of the island is one big mountain range, and most of the island also has deposits of a fairly useful metal for combat. The inside of the island is generally uninhabited, because there are very few areas where anything grows and it's pretty hard to get supplies through. Great for hideouts.

Elenai: Stanth isn't going to be imprisoning him if he has nothing to do with raising the dead, except by his request (sorry if he does, didn't get to read the last bits of the last thread). Especially because he has similar anti-undead motives.

Level 24
OOC: Mc_Flurry: If you haven't noticed, Zan105 makes approximately one post in this thread per day. RPing is an exercise of patience.

Elenai: So you want Stanth to find the artifact he has? If it's exceedingly dangerous, Stanth is just as interested in keeping it locked away as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.