• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
IC: Brent walked up to the inn keeper "make that 1 room 2 beds and 1 room 1 bed. I won't be joining my friends. I think a nice stay outside will do me some good." He continued to walk outside.

Level 5
IC: Rin cleared his throat "um since we are all arguing about this, just for get about me with the room thing, i'l find a place out side."

Level 14
Brent leaned against the wall of the inn. He reached into his robe pulling out another robe it looked pure white far whiter then the robe he always wears. He slipped it over his pulling the hood over his head and fasening it. He simply disappered.

Level 5
IC: Rin walked outside and taking a couple steps away from a large Pine sprinted toward it leaping with incredible strength and catching a branch, pulled himself up swinging around he climbed higher and higher. He finally reached a point where he was very well shielded, he sat himself by a crotch in the tree wich he stretched a thin blanket over and pinned with his daggers. (This is so he has a backrest that won't give way. He then wrapped his cloak around him, shielding him from most sight. (Not invisibility but camouflage, hard to see but still visible. Its even harder because he moves with the sway of the tree.)

Level 23
Kamir didn't notice as he was too busy getting the one bedded room, as he didn't like sleeping with people from other races, and he also didn't like the idea that people could poke trough his stuff, Suddenly, his body changed it's position a little bit, as if startled, he then looked as if he was concentrating, then he said "Well, Make that one room, I'm going outside for the night too." he said and left "I'll be back as soon as the sun rises, unleas you have a earlier time in mind..." he tilted his head a bit as did he tilt his wings a bit in a questional position.

Level 9
"I will never understand you people.Well change the order please." He said while going to his room.
After a few hours of reading his favorite book,he has fallen asleep.Trained to remain vigilent even in his sleep.
At aproximetly 3 AM Vindex has been woken up by silent footsteps.He barely opened his eyes to see who it was he saw 2 masked Orc's.He was lucky that he always kept Magina beneth his pillow.
When they close enough he kicked one im the knee he imediatly fell while in his left hand he had Magina.With one quick thrust he staabbed the othere one he turned to dust.He crushed the other ones throat with his heavy boots.

OOC:Im kinda busy now so i dont have alot of time to RP.Just to let you know.

Level 8
It had been well over a month since Rata'quinn left the sacred underground sanctuary. The surface dwellers' land was beauty full, though he felt an urge, no, a need to visit his home once again. He knew it would happen sooner or later as with all Kianor. He concluded that kianor are spiritually bond with their underground tunnels, though there was no room for hesitation, he will find a place in history, he must. While walking through the mountainside, he came across a stream, he did see water before, but not in that amount, fascinated by the bubbling brook, he tried walking on it. He never knew that water was not as dense as the soil he walked on, so he stomped in it, slipping off the wet rocks on the bottom, he fell and hit his head. Darkness.

Level 23
OOC: Ah, interestint ^^.

IC: Kamir was flying toward the north for a while already when he suddenly dove down and landed near a group of rocks, he went to the middle of them, put his hand in a hole in the middle stone, grabbed something and twisted it, a stairway became visible next to him going down, he walked down, the door to the stairway closed again, and Kamir didn't come out until short before sunrise...

Level 5
IC: Rin was up all ready in the tree, his blanket stowed and daggers in hand. He jumped down from the tree holding his daggers to the sides, splitting the heads of two other Orcs as he hit the ground, he crouched low letting his cape swirl behind him. He stood and flicked his hood up once again setting himself in a ready position for any more Orcs that might cross his path.

Level 14
OOC: orcs where did they come from?

IC: Breant woke with the rising sun. taking off his cloak and putting it away he became visable again and he jumped from the tree to the ground waiting for his other party members.

Level 8
Waking up with a terrible headache, Rata'quinn proceeded to studying his surroundings, he was on a shore of a huge body of water. his chain of thoughts was interrupted by a growl, he quickly turned around, finding a peculiar looking creature, covered in fur, it was showing off it's teeth. Rata'quinn saw some creatures of the surface world before, but he never encountered one directly. He could sense a warning in that growl, but curiosity overcame him. He walked up to the creature, and letting out a roar it charged at him, jumping out of it's way, he raised his metal glove and two beams of green light punctured the creature's ribcage.....

EDIT : OOC: It's a bear

Last edited:
Level 23
OOC: I thought it would be more doglike, like a wolf, but a bear is good too ^^, btw, those beams of green light, you will explain what they are somewere in the story right? as they may not be magic as you are a Kianor ^^.
and btw, I thought those orcs were in his room, and not outside...

IC: Kamir came flying back, landing in front of brent, he said "Had a good night?"

Level 8
OOC: It's not magic, those should be generated by focusing the energy created by the glove through a crystal lens ^^

Last edited:
Level 8
OOC: Well, thnx. Could i be able to activate powers in the glove via finger movement or hand gestures?

Edit: I think it would be much more practical

Level 8
OOC:bah, should i meetup with u guys?
im kinda stuck
EDIT: Well that bear is toat, so i'm getting a flying armadilo! :p

Level 14
OOC: no damn flying armadillos god.

IC: "it was nice though it seems like you were preoccupied with other things during the night. Where did you do."

Level 8
Rata'quinn was ready to collapse, when he saw a couple of smoke pillars, he sprinted in their direction, quickly reaching what seemed to be a small land dweller's settlement, he saw the oddest party of surface dwellers forming up in front of an Inn, he decided to follow them but keep his distance....

Level 5
IC: "Ahem?" Rin said looking straight at them all. "We have a follower behind me, don't look directly at him as to not alert him of us knowing." Rin walked forward to join the circle of his companions.

OOC:pS. the only reason he knows is because of his training as an assassin, he learned to sense his surroundings and feel anything abnormal.

Level 23
OOC: A Kianor isn't a super being that can look trough trees you know, they do have limits to their technology, atleast.. I am doubting, what kind of scene are we in, it's just a road within a forest right?

IC: "Well, it surely is good at covering up it's smell, I can't smell anything except some rats wolves and maby a faint smell of something dead..." he said looking around while not making searching movements with his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.