• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods)(I have entirely too many periods).. Amahgawd :O

Level 24
OOC: "Too many" is four in a row, which is entirely too many.
IC: Selsträ had gotten close enough to the artifact, though she wasn't really "close", that it became safer to listen for the guardian's occasional whispers than the actual artifact itself. That ended up being a poor idea anyways, since the guardian suddenly screamed. Rifts began opening everywhere, and then disappearing or closing. It didn't help that she'd been in a fight when it happened, either. She'd eventually won, but it didn't help that she couldn't move her left arm. It was a good thing that she could sword fight with both hands.
Unfortunately though, she could no longer hear the guardian, or artifact. Selsträ was about to contact one of the nodes at the fortress about that when a rift opened directly on top of her.

Level 5
IC: "Ugh..." Rin said as he dropped to one knee, he clutched his head furiously.

OOC: In his training he has come very in depth with the rift magic and all this throwing off of rifts is screwing with his head.

Level 14
Brent took his hand and flicked his fingers at Rin. Rin drifted into a sleep. "He seems to be having trouble with something Iam pretty sure a nice sleep will help"

Level 5
IC: Rin dropped to the ground with a "THUD," his hands sprawled out on his sides, he seemed to be getting a darker shade of skin as he lay still.

Level 5
IC: Rin laid a hand on his head and looked around, his vision was a bit unclear but he managed to stay balanced.

Level 5
IC: Rin cleared his throat impatiently. "So... you think I'm not capable in this state...?" He said half angry.

Level 5
IC: Rin let out a sigh and pulled a small map out of his pack. He rolled it out on the ground and sent his finger across it for a moment locating his position. When he had found his position he ran his finger to one of the nearest purple dots on the map, it was a little ways north, north west. "There" he said in triumph.

Level 5
IC: "In my... line of work... i need to get around fast, as you know i have the ability to use Rift Magic but its one of the hardest magics to tame. So my organization has sent people around the world and built these... well they really don't have a name but i will call them quick portals. Anyways these portals assist with me making my rifts so it isn't so much of a strain."

Level 14
OOC:strangest thing ever that was the first thing that popped into my head this morning.

IC: "Hmm you sure the path to that would cross a lot of blood orc fortresses and cities"

Level 14
OOC: its a desert fortresses and cities are very close together so a marching army or a group doesn't die in there trips across the desert. (and he means the less dangerous way witch is probly longer[though safer ways are always longer for some reason])

Level 24
OOC: In deserts, fortresses and cities are usually large and spread far apart. It's very hard to maintain things as large as fortresses and cities unless there's a lot of water, which there won't be in a desert. Large cities will usually only appear around oases and such.

Level 23
OOC: Gath, I know it's a fantasy world, but... it's just improbable (as long as creatures need water) to make many cities and fortresses near eachother, it would take a constant flow of water to maintain them, it would be more logical to have small caravans of guards walking around.

Level 5
OOC: Well orcs or not it will make it more... adventurous.
IC: The reason they are purple is because thats the color everyone thought of when they thought of a portal... but its not quite the same... theres really no specific color.

Level 24
OOC: Either way, "a little ways off" implies walking distance, which can hardly cross cities and fortresses.

Level 24
OOC: Walking distance implies that they're walking there, which makes them an easy target for an ambush or something? You could also have it cross long-range patrol paths, you could find something interesting along the way.

IC: Selsträ wasn't quite sure where the rift had dumped her out, but she was fortunately in one piece. That was a lot more than she could say for the skeletal hand that was holding on to her left arm. Selsträ could feel a breeze on her face, so her mask was long gone. Her left arm was covered in blood, and Selsträ couldn't move much more than twitching. Selsträ thought that there was the same sort of tension in the aer wherever she was as there was in the mountains, but it didn't seem like any more rifts were going to open on top of her.

OOC: In case that's a little too subtle for anyone, Selsträ is on the ground, with her left arm covered in blood, in front of the quick portal. And there's half a skeleton's arm trying to kill her, but it's not doing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.