• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Darjis Roleplay Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
IC: Rin ran with quickness and grace, up to the group. He paused for a moment to note some of the surroundings then continued on with them.

Level 14
Brent walked with them down the disappearing road. he stared around him sensing another presence he looked around whatever it was was unseen.

Level 24
OOC: I'm well aware that text RPs move at a glacial pace, but this is moving at the speed of continental drift. Seriously.

Level 24
OOC: You can do more than one action or line of text per post, like I do, like Elenai does when making IC posts.

Level 5
IC: Rin stood by them with complete calm as he summoned his aer to search for disturbances in the rifts near them.

Level 5
IC: Rin found the thing, as soon as his Aer touched it he made it swell up around it and identify the being.

Level 7
IC: Gorowrath walked through his old burrow, tired, more cuts on his body, and laid on his bed staring at his two weapons. "Well, I have no use for these anymore, if this curse keeps this transformation on me.. All I have is claws, and I cant hold--" A thought rushed to his mind, What if he could forge them into fake claws?

Level 14
OOC: if its his orcish werewolf then its been approved

IC:Brent stared at the figure it was hooded but you could make out the shape of a human. Seeing its cover blown it jumped back and disappeared again. Brent stared "its....gone."

Level 24
OOC: If you're talking about Selsträ, she's still injured and laying around. She has managed to prop herself up against a tree, though.

Level 14
OOC:Ya I was going to mention the mask but I forgot the colors isn't it like white with blue line over eyes or something

EDIT:and DarkKnight 2. is Saria(or some mess up of Elenai's crushes name)

Level 24
OOC: It's a white mask, with a blue line that goes straight down from the left eye. It also fades out on the way down.

Level 24
OOC: Something else I forgot to mention, members of Stanth generally aren't interested in anything that isn't either undead or that attacked them.

Level 24
OOC: The hell kind of lightning forums are you used to? I only just got done telling you that you're supposed to post your character in the other thread, providing explanations that are nice to read, and proof that you're supposed to post it there.

Level 4
OOC: My bad... sorry if I'm being a pain. :(
I just spent like an hour trying to figure out all of the stuff at the start of that guide or whatever it is. Didn't see your post.

Level 14
OOC: we should umm get to the rp now?

IC: Brent was extra counsious after that as the grass began to shorten under him and eventually the grass gave in to a vast desert wasteland

Level 14
The trees completely disappeared and the low grass gave way to sand they were now entering the Blood Orc Wastelands.

OOC:Soon i'm goin to begin making them run into creatures and such I need to incorpret creatures..speaking of that...met the old
Marachaeeta: Maracheetas are Huge beasts just a tiny bit smaller then a young dragon it has a dark yellow almost orange skin covered in large brown spots. Their hide can shatter axes, their bones are harder then steel, they can cut a man in half with one swipe of a claw. Standing on all fours with huge batlike wings. Live abundently in the bastered lands home of the blood and shadow orcs.

IC:entering the desert Brent suddenly remember some of the old books he read back in his house. He begin to become more alert searching with his eyes and ears for something. "Now that we are entering this infernal desert have your weapons drawn theres creatures in this land creatures we don't wish to meet"

Status
Not open for further replies.