• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 14
Hello,Unregret.
Is there any change in today's updated version?

Our team members have a contest for now and the progress will slow down a little bit. I, on the other hand, already uploaded an updated version with major fixes. Next version will add the Dwarf and the Ancient Depth (another Naga race), and end of next month, we gonna see "Easter Eggs" from other games, including 8 additional races...

Changes in today's version:
1. Lost One:
- Fix Backpack
- Nerf Slayer
2. Pandaren:
- Change response sound set of Farmer
- Remake Karma Strike of Sumo Master
3. High Elf:
- Improve Blessing of the Sun aura, reduce lags.
4. Crusader:
- Change Gunship's icon
5. Troll:
- Swap icons of heroes
- Change sound of Manticore Rider and Ptenarodon Rider, also improve their skills
- Dire Troll upgrades max health up to 300, increase max movement speed to 270
- Loa Blessing of Loa Whisperer's skeleton warrior max health reduce from 500 to 350, also increase their decay rate from 25 hp/second to 50 hp/second, change his weapon missile
- All spells of heroes now have their own effect
- Change Channeler model and weapon missile, Storm Glaive also improved
6. Corrupted Elf:
- Change sound of Vindicator, Nightprowler, also improve their status
- All Touch of Corruption reduce durations and affected time.
- All spells of Ancient of Lie improved
- Nerf Eruption Trap of Overqueen and improve Dark Bounce
- Fix tooltip of Nullify Fume
- All buildings have improved status and better building time
7. Forsaken:
- All spells of Deathstalker improved
8. Illidari:
- Fix tooltip of Might Aura
9. Worgen:
- Change icon of Battle Ship

Last edited:
Level 8
Our team members have a contest for now and the progress will slow down a little bit. I, on the other hand, already uploaded an updated version with major fixes. Next version will add the Dwarf and the Ancient Depth (another Naga race), and end of next month, we gonna see "Easter Eggs" from other games, including 8 additional races...

Changes in today's version:
1. Lost One:
- Fix Backpack
- Nerf Slayer
2. Pandaren:
- Change response sound set of Farmer
- Remake Karma Strike of Sumo Master
3. High Elf:
- Improve Blessing of the Sun aura, reduce lags.
4. Crusader:
- Change Gunship's icon
5. Troll:
- Swap icons of heroes
- Change sound of Manticore Rider and Ptenarodon Rider, also improve their skills
- Dire Troll upgrades max health up to 300, increase max movement speed to 270
- Loa Blessing of Loa Whisperer's skeleton warrior max health reduce from 500 to 350, also increase their decay rate from 25 hp/second to 50 hp/second, change his weapon missile
- All spells of heroes now have their own effect
- Change Channeler model and weapon missile, Storm Glaive also improved
6. Corrupted Elf:
- Change sound of Vindicator, Nightprowler, also improve their status
- All Touch of Corruption reduce durations and affected time.
- All spells of Ancient of Lie improved
- Nerf Eruption Trap of Overqueen and improve Dark Bounce
- Fix tooltip of Nullify Fume
- All buildings have improved status and better building time
7. Forsaken:
- All spells of Deathstalker improved
8. Illidari:
- Fix tooltip of Might Aura
9. Worgen:
- Change icon of Battle Ship

Good.I will play this version of map.Thank you.

Level 1
The loading time seems to take around 5 minutes to finish,is it possible to decrease the loading time or is it dependent on the resources of the map itself?

Level 14
The loading time seems to take around 5 minutes to finish,is it possible to decrease the loading time or is it dependent on the resources of the map itself?

You are correct about the resources. The only way to reduce this loading time is to protect the map. However, our team decided to keep this fully open for public feedback, which is also a requirement to hosted projects.

Welcome to Hiveworkshop and enjoy this site's great creations!

Level 1
Thanks for the introduction,i wonder if it is possible to use the factions in another map such as an official blizzard map,or is it specificaly only possible to play the game mode on this map?

Level 2
Any plan about add some neutral heroes?
Just like Nivarna MOD,player can get different neutral heroes list at different time.There are more than 12 neutral heroes in Nivarna MOD(Blizzard 8 neutral heroes include).
BTW,would you like to add '-random' or something else to pick a random faction?

Level 14
Any plan about add some neutral heroes?
Just like Nivarna MOD,player can get different neutral heroes list at different time.There are more than 12 neutral heroes in Nivarna MOD(Blizzard 8 neutral heroes include).
BTW,would you like to add '-random' or something else to pick a random faction?
Your suggestions have already noted on the map. Next version

Level 10
I really loved the game!! it has so many races that will take time to master and at least play them all! it relives the strategy in warcraft 3 as you need to use the abilites, not the usual hack and slash. I'm currently playing Fel orcs and i really love this one! i will be playing this map for months to come!!

Negatives:
Map takes too long to load, and start. Another thing, the map is too big, and the AI allies become useless late game, to be honest...They don't respond to signals when you need their help but they do attack sometimes.

No matter! still 5/5 and well done!!!! I hope you can do a few fixes making the AI more active in defending/attacking.
THANKS

Level 6
Any chances you give attention on including these factions?
- Mogu
- Defias Brotherhood
- Murlocs

If you may request to complete their needed buildings and possible to include them. That will be an epic inclusion for the warfare.

Level 14
Any chances you give attention on including these factions?
- Mogu
- Defias Brotherhood
- Murlocs

If you may request to complete their needed buildings and possible to include them. That will be an epic inclusion for the warfare.

- Mogu: Previous comments already mentioned about these lion-head humanoids. Barely.
- Defias Brotherhood: Bandit by other means? If yes, then, of course, they will be included
- Murlocs: Check description of Jungle Troll race when you start the game :D

Level 6
- Mogu: Previous comments already mentioned about these lion-head humanoids. Barely.
- Defias Brotherhood: Bandit by other means? If yes, then, of course, they will be included
- Murlocs: Check description of Jungle Troll race when you start the game :D
Will check it. :) I suggest you may request modellers to make buildings for your future races. This might make a race complete. In an instance you develop the dragoon for example, it might need dragonish buildings and that will be mythic idea you just finished.

Level 30
I suggest you may request modellers to make buildings for your future races. This might make a race complete.

It takes very long to make these buildings uniquely and accurately to the Lore of Wow.
The Quilboar for example hate the Tauren, Harpies and Centaur. That's why i put skulls of Centaurs on my buildings. I was to lazy to make skulls of Harpies or Tauren, but i think you get the Idea.

If you count i began on the 28th of July and almost six weeks (27th of August) later i finished it.

Level 6
It takes very long to make these buildings uniquely and accurately to the Lore of Wow.
The Quilboar for example hate the Tauren, Harpies and Centaur. That's why i put skulls of Centaurs on my buildings. I was to lazy to make skulls of Harpies or Tauren, but i think you get the Idea.

If you count i began on the 28th of July and almost six weeks (27th of August) later i finished it.
I understand that, in that span of time, you made useful models. The buildings you made will be very useful for my coming map. Like the lore about rumbles happening in the Barrens.

Level 6
I like the Nightborns. They can send air attack against the enemy.
I mean, they have a lot of air unit :) This is their strength.

And I dislike high elves mage hero. you can put better one. o_O
Her Rain of meteor is look too dangerous but it have small damage.

Level 14
Will check it. :) I suggest you may request modellers to make buildings for your future races. This might make a race complete. In an instance you develop the dragoon for example, it might need dragonish buildings and that will be mythic idea you just finished.

Phew... sorry for late response. We still can't find someone willing to help us. However, we confident that new models will eventually come out as intended. Just a matter of time and willpower.

Level 15
I really hope you won't add non-Warcraft races in here, it destroys the immersion of Warcarft 3. About your last 3 races, here I my thoughts. Biggest problem I have with your new races is that you just want to add them, there is really no real synergy between units. First, I see you listened to me about Corrupted race, and they are really improved from what they were when you released them, but still, I see no point in having Archanids, Dark Trolls and other races in there. First, it is not lore accurate, second, it makes no sense to upgrade scorpion thing or troll into a satyr. While I really like what you did with Dwarfs, there are some fundamental problems present in there. Like, let's say, there is absolutely no reason to make Iron Breaker over Colossus, while it is really cool unit, Colossus does everything better than him (also that Observatory Tower is bugged and model for that Flying Machine guy, Helix something, is invisible, only shade can be seen). I am really not a big fan of Jungle Trolls. There is just bunch of random spells added together to make a new race. Search Kyrbi0's old thread on wc3c.net, that is a treasure for custom race builder like you are. Some of ideas there are bat-shit crazy, but still unique and doable.

Consider this as constructive critic and nothing else. This map is the best Warcraft 3 custom race map, but still, I think you should stop making new races for a while and focus a bit on uniqueness and synergy of your old races. Quality of your map is going down for no reason. I am sure you can "fix" this really easily, you just need to invest a bit more time in each race. Good luck and if you need help, just ask, I am willing to help! :grin:

Level 14
I really hope you won't add non-Warcraft races in here, it destroys the immersion of Warcarft 3. About your last 3 races, here I my thoughts. Biggest problem I have with your new races is that you just want to add them, there is really no real synergy between units. First, I see you listened to me about Corrupted race, and they are really improved from what they were when you released them, but still, I see no point in having Archanids, Dark Trolls and other races in there. First, it is not lore accurate, second, it makes no sense to upgrade scorpion thing or troll into a satyr. While I really like what you did with Dwarfs, there are some fundamental problems present in there. Like, let's say, there is absolutely no reason to make Iron Breaker over Colossus, while it is really cool unit, Colossus does everything better than him (also that Observatory Tower is bugged and model for that Flying Machine guy, Helix something, is invisible, only shade can be seen). I am really not a big fan of Jungle Trolls. There is just bunch of random spells added together to make a new race. Search Kyrbi0's old thread on wc3c.net, that is a treasure for custom race builder like you are. Some of ideas there are bat-shit crazy, but still unique and doable.

Consider this as constructive critic and nothing else. This map is the best Warcraft 3 custom race map, but still, I think you should stop making new races for a while and focus a bit on uniqueness and synergy of your old races. Quality of your map is going down for no reason. I am sure you can "fix" this really easily, you just need to invest a bit more time in each race. Good luck and if you need help, just ask, I am willing to help! :grin:

(WIP) means "work in process". Our trigger programmers are taking a break, we will come back and fix everything as good as the others. Nothing is perfect when it comes to the first release and not surprisingly we find them quite overpower and funny.
Kyrbi0's race If I am not mistaken, he owns a "Forest Troll" almost-finished race. Maybe I import them as a new race, perhap?

Note: Non-Warcraft Races are just for fun here, and players have to find secrets and easter eggs in order to get them. No spoiler here :p

Level 8
(WIP) means "work in process". Our trigger programmers are taking a break, we will come back and fix everything as good as the others. Nothing is perfect when it comes to the first release and not surprisingly we find them quite overpower and funny.
Kyrbi0's race If I am not mistaken, he owns a "Forest Troll" almost-finished race. Maybe I import them as a new race, perhap?

Note: Non-Warcraft Races are just for fun here, and players have to find secrets and easter eggs in order to get them. No spoiler here :p
Forest Troll is my most favorite race.Please add Forest Troll to your map.Thank you.

Level 14
What is the next race you are going to make?

Dark Naga (Kamarupan) or whatever we prefer to call it. They are identically the same as Naga, except their appearance are darker, more aggressive looking. Their base will mostly base on Undead with the tidal element. Check this map to get some details: Awakening of the Depths

Note: Sticking to WOW lore is the double edge, both motivate or prevent map development.

Level 1
Hey, you need to check that high elf building "cantonment", it became invisible and cannot create first tier troops in it. Also the sun blessing aura still active even at night.

Level 15
I have played your "dark" Naga race, and here are my thoughts about it:

While race as race is not bad (except T1 building, it is awful, and that stupid building sliding... "building liquidfied itself", what the fuck?) race is really not that bad. BUT (there is always but), it brings nothing new to the table when it comes to your map. So, I spent a bit of time (while WoW was downloading, 42 Gbs is no joke, heh) to make next race more unique than what it already is.

First, if you are going to add new Naga race in your map, you need to take a look into you already existing Naga race. Here are my suggestions what you need to change in your Naga race before you add new one and I am going to explain why.

Change Mur'gul Slave model and name into into Murloc Clam Collector (no need to have Murloc in it's name, I just wanted to show you change from Mur'gul to Murlocs here) and use this model: Direfury's Murlocs (Northrend) (worker).
Change Mur'gul Reaver model into Murloc Nightcrawler (or use this skin MurlocDusky_by67chrome.blp ). Just change model from that orange Mur'Gul into purple Murloc in WE.
For Water Dragon. Remove Mana Shield completely, because it makes no sense. It has 0 synergy with his spells. You have your passive that grants you mana and refill mana of your allies when Water Dragon is killed. O.K. But, problem is that if you use Mana Shield Dragon is going to have 0 mana nearly all the time, and you just can't compare it with his Healing Wave-like ability, it is just too good to ignore because of Mana Shield. That is noob trap, nothing else.
And, completely remove Reptilian Scavenger from your Naga race. Why? It has no purpose there. It is anti-magic, siege, flyer, detector. You have already anti-magic unit in Couatl, siege in your Dragon Turtle and detector in your Snakes from Tidal Guardian, and last, but not least, you desperately need a flying unit for your new Naga race. Yes, I would actually use this unit for that new "dark Naga" or whatever it is called race. Because of that, you would have 9 units only there, and 10 is standard, so I would actually use 1 unit from new "dark Naga" race called Stormcaller. I would leave Lightning Strike and Static Field, but change Monsoon into a RITUAL OF THE TIDES - Deal X damage in target X AoE every second for 2 seconds. As ritual subsides enemies within the area continue to take minor X damage. Also, your Naga race only has one caster and that is just a crime.

Here are some nit-picks, nothing important:
I would use WE Hydra for that Ancient Hydra model (or use this skin 256x256Hydra.blp ) This is my personal preference but that custom model you use, while model as model is not that bad, those eyes are just God awful. It looks like a car with lights turned on. WTF creator had in mind when he added that? Also, Mighty Roar ability is bugged, because it doesn't work on allies.
Rename Tide Hunter's first ability into a Gush, not Gust. That spell is called Gush in the DOTA 2, where you copied it from, and also gust has nothing to do with water as far I am concerned (it has to do with a wind).
Myrmidon Commander needs a new skin, because, at least for me, it looks too similar to Myrmidon unit. I would use this skin on that model: NagaMyrmidonWoW_by67chrome.blp
Same problem is with a Depth Hunter hero. She is just too similar to Siren. I would use this skin: NagaSiren.blp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all I have to say about your already existing Naga race. My idea for this new Naga race you want to add, that you call "Dark" Naga is, that I would actually remove majority of Naga units from it, and go with Mur'guls actually. Why? It is unique, no one has ever done anything similar to it, and it look cool. Lore behind it, that some Naga Overlords enslaved a whole bunch of Mur'guls and now they are using them for their needs, something like that.

Main Building (Citadel, or whatever you are going to call it) MODEL: Зал морлочьих вождей - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: Xtream Game Modmaking Remove that "uproot" ability from a main building.

UNITS:
Slave - MODEL: Slave model from WE.
Turtle Caravan - MODEL: Turtle Caravan They are only used for drop-off lumber, not gold.

UPGRADES: They don't have drop-off or upgrade building and they only have 2 upgrades. 1 for attack and 1 for defense, not 3 or 4 like all other races. Only units that are gaining upgrades are Mur'guls. All other non-Mur'gul units can't gain upgraded attack and defenses, but because of that, upgrade for Mur'guls are doubled (if normal upgrade is +2 attack and +1 armor, for Mur'guls is +4 attack and +2 armor).

Cliffrunning - All Mur'gul units gain bonus movement speed.

--

Coilfang Ruins - MODEL: Naga OceanReef

UNITS:
Cliffrunner (they cost 1 food, and should be really weak) - MODEL: http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/screens/screen-murgulcliffrunner.jpg
SPELLS: Posionus Blood - When killed deal X AoE damage too all enemy units.

Lookout - MODEL: Murloc Spear Thrower
SPELLS: Hunter's Mark - Increase piercing damage Lookout's target takes for 20%. Lasts for 10 seconds.

Primalist - MODEL: http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/screens/screen-murgulshadowcaster.jpg
SPELLS: Revealing Mist - Summon a wandering shroud of mist. Lasts for 30 seconds. (So, you just summon a blue smoke flying dummy unit, that wanders around randomly and scouts the map for you. You can't control it).
Blood-gills - Put a buff on a target non-hero allied unit that gives him 50% lifesteal. Lasts for X seconds.
Mana Tide Totem - Summon a totem that increases mana regeneration of all allied units for X mana per second. Lasts for X seconds.

Oracle - MODEL: This skin: DeepSeaMurlocRedShadowCaster.blp
SPELLS: Curse of the deeps (autocast) - Decrease attack damage of target enemy unit by X% and also give it X% chance to miss an attack. Lasts for X seconds.
Drown - Curse all enemies around Oracle draining X% of their health and mana points. Lasts for X seconds. (Song of the Siren in that map with "Dark" Naga).
Hydrospirit - Sacrifice a target allied unit, dealing 100 damage per second. When it dies, it turns into unmovable and fragile Hydrospirit with no attack, but with an ability to rise 2 (you should nerf them, in his version elementals are too strong) Tidal Elementals.

--

Mur'gul Pool (food building) - MODEL: Murgul pool
Rotten Fish - Heal a target non-mechanical allied unit for 30 hit points. (Costs no mana, but it has 10 seconds cooldown).

--

Tentacled Guardian - MODEL: Tentacled Guardian (Reallyyy highdamage, slow attack speed and should have pretty decent armor or HP.)

--

Altar of Azshara - MODEL: Altar of Kings and Derivarives (Altar of Queens)

Tidebaron - He is great
Naga Anomaly - Rename him into Depthmother and switch his model with this one: NagaEnchantress Also, his ultimate is identical to Tide Hunter's so I would change into this: Icy Veins (passive) - Increase mana regen of Depthmother by 300% and reduce cooldown of all her abilities by 2 seconds.
Conjurer - Rename her into Dreameater and use this model: Murguldreameater
Priestess of the Tides - Rename her into Herald of the Queen and use this model for him: Herald of the Deep Mother Also Ice Orb needs some fixing, right now it causes tremendous amount of lag when I cast it.

--

Breeding Chambers - MODEL: Naga Royal Vault

UNITS:
Brute - MODEL: Bagnadrana (Slow attack speed, siege damage)
SPELLS: Posionus Slime - Spit posionus slime in target X AoE rooting all flying enemy units. They can be attack as they were ground units. Lasts for X seconds.
Razorclaw - Reduce armor of building by X. Lasts for X seconds.

Mutant - MODEL: http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/screens/screen-murlocmutant.jpg
SPELLS: Hardened Scales - Change armor into Fortified. (Mutant should have 0 armor. He is also a Mur'gul so he should benefit from the upgrades. He should have low piercing attack, even if he isn't ranged unit.)

Scavenger - Same as your current Reptilian Scavanger in your Naga Race just without that passive aura.

--

Nazjatar Gate - MODEL: Naga Nazjatar Gate

UNITS:

Slaver - MODEL: Naga Whaler (Really low attack damage and health points. Melee)
SPELLS: Call Tidewarriors - Summon a Tidewarrior to fight your enemies for X seconds. MODEL: http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/screens/screen-murgulbloodgill.jpg (orange one)
Get in there and fight, maggot! - Target allied non-hero unit gains X bonus attack speed and is immune to physical damage for X seconds. After buff expires, it dies. Horribly.

Razorshell - MODEL: Gator Turtle (Pretty expensive unit with siege damage. You can put maximum of 8 units inside of it, it should have pretty large model, something like these: http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/screens/screen-gargantuanseaturtle.jpg )
SPELLS: Lay Egg - Place an egg in target area that slows movement speed of nearby enemy units by X%. Lasts for X seconds. If egg is not destroyed in those X seconds, Hatchling with Devour and 30% Spiked Carapace is is born. Model of Hatchling: http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/screens/screen-seaturtlehatchling.jpg Model of an egg: Earth Egg
Spiked Shell - Every time enemy attacks Razorshell, there is X% chance to be knocked back X units away.

Sea Drake - MODEL: drake2 (Remove that stupid chaos and secondary attack).
SPELLS: Rapid Floods - Target enemy structure is disabled for 30 seconds.

--

Highborne Library (item shop) - MODEL: Naga Library

Last edited:
Level 14
@MogulKahn: Thank you for your time. In summary, I will make some changes based on your concept.
1. Naga:
- Scavenger Dragon: use it for Dark Naga.
- Water Dragon: remove Mana-shield.
- New spellcaster will be added.
2. Dark Naga:
- Using your suggested building models.
- Will try to avoid adding Murloc variables too much since we still have a desperate "Murloc" race.

That's all for now.

Level 1
@MogulKahn: Thank you for your time. In summary, I will make some changes based on your concept.
1. Naga:
- Scavenger Dragon: use it for Dark Naga.
- Water Dragon: remove Mana-shield.
- New spellcaster will be added.
2. Dark Naga:
- Using your suggested building models.
- Will try to avoid adding Murloc variables too much since we still have a desperate "Murloc" race.

That's all for now.

I hope royal commander get a new skin too and also his vortex aura animation. Please make them look more bad ass looking.

Level 15
I am glad that you are going to accept my suggestion, but I am not sure what do you mean with that "will try to avoid adding Murloc variables too much". If that means what I think it means, then I think there is no need to add another Murloc race. Murlocs can be a part of your Naga race, while Mur'guls can be this "Dark" Naga race. And I really hope you won't change or replace Mur'gul units here, because the whole reason I made that race it to have playable fishman race and whole idea behind it is going to be ruined..

Last edited:
Level 14
I am glad that you are going to accept my suggestion, but I am not sure what do you mean with that "will try to avoid adding Murloc variables too much". If that means what I think it means, then I think there is no need to add another Murloc race. Murlocs can be a part of your Naga race, while Mur'guls can be this "Dark" Naga race. And I really hope you won't change or replace Mur'gul units here, because the whole reason I made that race it to have playable fishman race and whole idea behind it is going to be ruined..

Because I listen to other people too. If feedbacks are conflicted with each other, then we have to follow the majority.

Level 2
So here is why i think that dwarves are OP

Thane skills:
Holy seal - ability that stops whole enemy army from doing anything and lets you attack it with your units ( mountainers pyroblade also slows enemy attack speed and it makes it even stronger )
Volatile light - ability that stops your enemy from making accurate attacks(40% on max that's kinda too much) and heals your units

Man that guy is definition of imbalance .

Few more things :
1.Dwarven melee upgrades descriptions are telling that they upgrade sailors , seregant and celestial riders wtf man.
2.Also pillar of flight description is bad it is telling that it lets to train celestial riders but you can train there griffin riders and some helix thing.

I am sorry if i made some grammary mistakes in this comment but i tried to write it fast becouse i was lacking time while writing it.

Level 1

Thane skills:
Holy seal - ability that stops whole enemy army from doing anything and lets you attack it with your units ( mountainers pyroblade also slows enemy attack speed and it makes it even stronger )
Volatile light - ability that stops your enemy from making accurate attacks(40% on max that's kinda too much) and heals your units

Few more things :
1.Dwarven melee upgrades descriptions are telling that they upgrade sailors , seregant and celestial riders wtf man.
2.Also pillar of flight description is bad it is telling that it lets to train celestial riders but you can train there griffin riders and some helix thing.

I am sorry if i made some grammary mistakes in this comment but i tried to write it fast becouse i was lacking time while writing it.

I think they are not overpower.

Level 14

Thane skills:

Few more things :

It's not overpowered because it only affects ground units, and it requires channeling from the hero which left him vulnerable or can be interrupted while you can still use spells when stuck in his spell (even Scroll of Town Hall can save you).
We will reduce affected duration of Holy Seal and lower miss change of Volatile light.