• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Issue with the Ultimate Battle map

Level 1
Hello! Hows it goin?

im stuck on something about the ultimate battle map (Ultimate Battle v2.50)
the races do not appear when i go select them

(OFF-TOPIC) can anyone show me pictures of when it does work? for references

the process of installation goes like this

download the 3 parts of the package package (war3.part1 war3.part2 war3.part3) ([UB] Resource Package)
all of the parts seem to have the same file (might be mistaken) so i extract part1

i install the maps on the maps folder inside my root directory (NOTE: i put the maps in a separate folder)

got it? great

i launch TFT 1.27.17

singleplayer>custom game

i input my username

select a map (gnoll wood)
i expect to see the all races but i see the default...only the default

i tried extracting the war3.mpq from other parts

tried playing lan with ai

localfile perms

and NOTHING zero new races
been stuck on this for 3 days
wondering if living is worth it

Level 29
Did you place the "war3.mpq" file to the game root first before installing the map files? Because this is a required file to make this mod fully working.
If none worked, please install the Legacy Versions of this mod instead: [UB] Legacy Versions (be sure to delete all files related to the recent version of UB).
Also, I noticed the "TFT 1.27.17" on your post. What exactly does that mean? You've got an official version of Warcraft III (of course, not Reforged), or a ripped one?

Level 1
Hello! Hows it goin?

im stuck on something about the ultimate battle map (Ultimate Battle v2.50)
the races do not appear when i go select them

(OFF-TOPIC) can anyone show me pictures of when it does work? for references

the process of installation goes like this

download the 3 parts of the package package (war3.part1 war3.part2 war3.part3) ([UB] Resource Package)
all of the parts seem to have the same file (might be mistaken) so i extract part1

i install the maps on the maps folder inside my root directory (NOTE: i put the maps in a separate folder)

got it? great

i launch TFT 1.27.17

singleplayer>custom game

i input my username

select a map (gnoll wood)
i expect to see the all races but i see the default...only the default

i tried extracting the war3.mpq from other parts

tried playing lan with ai

localfile perms

and NOTHING zero new races
been stuck on this for 3 days
wondering if living is worth it
I don't have the same issues with you but I do have the same problem with the UB maps v2.50. Particular problems such as the map "Divide and Conquer" as well as "Ice Crown" cannot be opened. The rest of the maps works fine although bots that are assigned a custom race doesn't work on "Dustwallow Keys". I launched Tft 1.26.0.6401

Level 29
I don't have the same issues with you but I do have the same problem with the UB maps v2.50. Particular problems such as the map "Divide and Conquer" as well as "Ice Crown" cannot be opened. The rest of the maps works fine although bots that are assigned a custom race doesn't work on "Dustwallow Keys". I launched Tft 1.26.0.6401
As I said earlier, you can use the Legacy Version in case you still encountered issues with v2.50, though it's not supported anymore (the author had ceased this project).