• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project: <Marvel Ultimate Battle> Needs Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Map Info
Marvel Ultimate Battle is map where two teams use heroes based of characters from the Marvel Universe to complete various tasks and ultimately, defeat the other team. There is a large selection of heroes, with trigger-enhanced custom spells. There are also multiple modes that all completely change the dynamics of the game.

Map Progress
A large portion of the heroes are already done, and most of the custom systems and map functions are complete. As it is, the game is fully playable.

Map Terrainer
Terraining happens to be my weakest point when it comes to mapping. This map requires some decent terrain and I'm just not skilled enough to do it. The setting is a urban city. The problem I'm having is creating flow to the city. The map needs to contain narrow streets surrounded by buildings, however there also needs to be more open areas, as to not confound the players to fighting only in narrow paths. Basically I just need a nice looking city area that creates a sort-of maze, while also weaving in open areas for bosses/hero battles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you want to discuss things further with me or find out more details about the map, you can contact me on AIM under the name: AugustAPC, or reply to this thread.

Proper credit will be given for any help offered :).

Status
Not open for further replies.